Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
dre kirkpatrick - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: dre kirkpatrick (/Thread-dre-kirkpatrick--12357)

dre kirkpatrick - 2slick - 09-10-2017

I think he has become a good corner, but enough with the freaking antics. Every time he is in on a tackle, he acts like he just got a pick 6 in the Superbowl. I wish more of the players acted like Geno.

RE: dre kirkpatrick - Sweetness - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 07:41 PM)2slick Wrote: I think he has become a good corner, but enough with the freaking antics. Every time he is in on a tackle, he acts like he just got a pick 6 in the Superbowl. I wish more of the players acted like Geno.

Agreed. Nothing worse then seeing a guy freak out about making a tackle when down 17-0. 

Feel much the same way about Jeremy Hill. Dude makes one good run and acts like he just scored a 90 yard touchdown while breaking 12 tackles (Juked T. Suggs twice).

RE: dre kirkpatrick - Derrick - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 07:55 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Agreed. Nothing worse then seeing a guy freak out about making a tackle when down 17-0. 

Feel much the same way about Jeremy Hill. Dude makes one good run and acts like he just scored a 90 yard touchdown while breaking 12 tackles (Juked T. Suggs twice).

Trying that chicken salad recipe, I guess.

RE: dre kirkpatrick - snowy - 09-10-2017

Two words: drama queen

RE: dre kirkpatrick - Nately120 - 09-10-2017

Swagger?

RE: dre kirkpatrick - chopperbobby - 09-10-2017

He sucks. When he gets burned (often) he turns and. Points at the safety. Or looks for someone else. Whe he finallly gets a good stop he over reacts. He holds a lot. Not a fan. Right now our d backs are barely ahead of out horrendous o line. We have 1 st round picks that should have been 2nd or 3rd round. We have a nac of taking high picks an sitting them for 2 years start to play the 3 rd year. They start to show development then go somewhere else! Most other teams those high picks make impact first year and start 2nd . Who dey

RE: dre kirkpatrick - GreenCornBengal - 09-10-2017

Really love it when he comes up and gets upset with Dennard after Dennard ALMOST makes a great INT. Dre comes up like "why didn't you catch it?!", When Dre would never catch such a thing.

RE: dre kirkpatrick - reuben.ahmed - 09-10-2017

is he as bad as J. HIll? Get a 1st down and start to wave your fingers around your head like you've got mental problems.

RE: dre kirkpatrick - TSwigZ - 09-10-2017

At least he made plays

RE: dre kirkpatrick - RoyleRedlegs - 09-10-2017

CB play is about confidence. Do whatever you gotta do to get hyped up and stay hyped. Otherwise you start thinking more and more and it gets in your head.

RE: dre kirkpatrick - Nicomo Cosca - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 08:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: is he as bad as J. HIll? Get a 1st down and start to wave your fingers around your head like you've got mental problems.

That was so stupid. But at least it wasn't 17-0 at the time.

RE: dre kirkpatrick - BengalsRocker - 09-10-2017

DreK and his antics are the least of this team's problems.

RE: dre kirkpatrick - corpjet - 09-10-2017

We have a lot of problems Dre K isn't one of them..........I like the swagger at the CB position.....