Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Entertainment (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Entertainment)
+--- Thread: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? (/Thread-If-you-could-only-listen-to-one-song-your-entire-life-what-would-it-be)

Pages: 1 2

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - Devils Advocate - 05-14-2015

My choice of song music would be something classical. I don't listen to classical music often but if I'm forced to listen one thing over and over for the rest of my life I believe that would be my choice. Even the best songs get old.

On a related note, I heard a story a couple months ago about a boy who was in a coma for 20 yrs. he came out of it and is married and lives a productive normal life now. But while he was comatose he was in a nursing home where they played the same episode of Barney over and over, every day for the duration of his coma. He said he could hear it ( and everything else ). Could you imagine listening to the Barney theme song like that?

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - treee - 05-15-2015

I'm not sure but it would definitely be instrumental and probably pretty long (10+ minutes).

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - orangeandblackblood - 05-15-2015

Rush - Cygnus-X1 BookII:Hemispheres

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - Chipperson - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 07:32 AM)orangeandblackblood Wrote: Rush - Cygnus-X1 BookII:Hemispheres

Hell yea dude! Rush rules

I prefer the original on farewell to kings because of that killer intro

Gives me major goosebumps er sumptin

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - WhoDeyWho - 05-15-2015

(05-14-2015, 09:29 PM)livebythe10 Wrote: Very touching song.

I lost my mom to cancer this last month. Just heard the song last week and I had to turn it so I wouldn't start crying like a baby.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Cancer is a *****.

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - WhoDeyWho - 05-15-2015

(05-15-2015, 10:50 AM)Chipperson Wrote: Hell yea dude! Rush rules

I prefer the original on farewell to kings because of that killer intro

Gives me major goosebumps er sumptin

Saw a pretty good Rush documentary on either Netflix or Amazon Prime recently.

(05-14-2015, 11:26 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: My choice of song music would be something classical. I don't listen to classical music often but if I'm forced to listen one thing over and over for the rest of my life I believe that would be my choice. Even the best songs get old.

On a related note, I heard a story a couple months ago about a boy who was in a coma for 20 yrs. he came out of it and is married and lives a productive normal life now. But while he was comatose he was in a nursing home where they played the same episode of Barney over and over, every day for the duration of his coma. He said he could hear it ( and everything else ). Could you imagine listening to the Barney theme song like that?

Beethoven's 9th perhaps?

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - Belsnickel - 05-15-2015

I can't choose, this is just a ridiculously difficult question for me. Do I pick something from Wagner? Do I go with one of my favorite folk/roots songs? Maybe a Beatles song. Maybe even Tubthumper, just because.

Yeah, I can't choose just one. I'd die before I'd ever be able to select one and would end up listening to none.

RE: If you could only listen to one song your entire life what would it be? - djs7685 - 05-15-2015

This is actually a lot easier than I originally thought it would be to answer.

Sleep - Dopesmoker

I mean, why not pick a song that's an hour long?