Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special (/Thread-HSS-Secretary-Tom-Price-is-Special)

Pages: 1 2

HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - ballsofsteel - 09-20-2017

CNN reported that HHS Secretary Tom Price took five private jets for work in one week. What a douchebag.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/report-hhs-secretary-took-5-private-jets-for-work-trips-last-week/ar-AAsghtF?OCID=ansmsnnews11

This story is nowhere to be found on fake news and right wing propaganda site Fox news. I wonder why? Just kidding.
Got to keep Trumps base informed with false news and alternative facts. Drain the swamp my ass. The only thing Trump and company is going to drain is the Treasury. Trump voters continue to made to look like fools and idiots.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - BmorePat87 - 09-20-2017

The Republican tool who complains about federal spending spent tens of thousands more per flight than his Democratic predecessors?

Shocking.

He could take Amtrak to Philly and back for under $200 for business class or $100 for coach. That's with his senior discount. Hour and a half each way.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - TheLeonardLeap - 09-21-2017

(09-20-2017, 02:31 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Republican tool who complains about federal spending spent tens of thousands more per flight than his Democratic predecessors?

Shocking.

He could take Amtrak to Philly and back for under $200 for business class or $100 for coach. That's with his senior discount. Hour and a half each way.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/12/us/amtrak-derailment.html

That's all I can think of right now when I see "Amtrak" right now. Going 106 in a 50mph area, derailing, killing 8 and injuring 200. Yet he goes free.

(Not posting this to say I think what Tom Price did is okay, it obviously isn't, just wanted to mention that somehow this guy got off free and it astounds me.)

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - BmorePat87 - 09-21-2017

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/21/tom-price-private-charter-plane-flights-242989?cmpid=sf

$300,000 on 24 private flights in the last 5 months. His office responded by claiming that he needed to fit in flights based on his tight schedule because of the hurricanes, but 17 of the flights occurred before Harvey.

One flight to Nashville cost $17k even though commercial options for $200 were available.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - ballsofsteel - 09-23-2017

I can't believe no Trump lovers posted on here about how Obama admin did the same thing, you know two wrongs make a right credo.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - BmorePat87 - 09-23-2017

His press secretary is claiming he no longer uses commercial flights because one was unreliable and canceled, making him miss a conference at the Ritz-Carlton in SoCal.

It's a waste of tax payer money to cancel events, we they have to spend $10,000 more on private airfare.

The problem with this? The flight in question was on a day when all flights in DC were canceled because of the weather. Even a private jet wouldn't have taken off.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - Benton - 09-24-2017

(09-23-2017, 03:01 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: His press secretary is claiming he no longer uses commercial flights because one was unreliable and canceled, making him miss a conference at the Ritz-Carlton in SoCal.

It's a waste of tax payer money to cancel events, we they have to spend $10,000 more on private airfare.

The problem with this? The flight in question was on a day when all flights in DC were canceled because of the weather. Even a private jet wouldn't have taken off.

Airlines overbook provided you pay enough extra. I'd think he would have no problem offering a few hundred dollars more to bump into someone's ticket instead of spending thousands so he doesn't have to sit with he common folk.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - ballsofsteel - 09-29-2017

This conservative turd needs sent to prison. Nothing but a thief. Another example of Drumph lovers being played for fools. Lock him up. ThumbsUp

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - Belsnickel - 09-29-2017

Was this the one that flew to Philly? One of them flew to Philly, which is hilarious, because that would take longer than hopping the train.

(09-29-2017, 05:18 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Was this the one that flew to Philly? One of them flew to Philly, which is hilarious, because that would take longer than hopping the train.
Yes Sir.

Just reported that the conservative right wing thief Price just resigned. Another turd flushed down the toilet ThumbsUp .

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - Yojimbo - 09-29-2017

Treasury, Interior and EPA heads are all under investigation for same thing.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - CKwi88 - 09-29-2017

#welloiledmachine

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - NATI BENGALS - 09-29-2017

Draining the swamp.

Trump never lies. MAGA'in like a MOFO

I do feel bad for Price. How is he he supposed to get his insider stock trading tips now?

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - BmorePat87 - 09-29-2017

Lots of graft. But Michelle Obama...

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - ballsofsteel - 09-30-2017

In this case the price is not right. Trump is a genius. He is using his Presidency to make him rich again. That is why he only released one tax return from 12 years ago. He doesn't want anyone to see what he is really worth and who he owes money to.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - GMDino - 09-30-2017

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - Benton - 09-30-2017

HEard trump asked him to resign. If so, kudos to Trump.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - ballsofsteel - 10-01-2017

(09-30-2017, 12:56 PM)Benton Wrote: HEard trump asked him to resign. If so, kudos to Trump.

Hilarious Like Trump had any other choice of action. These thieves on his cabinet were caught red handed. Typical right wing conservative hypocrites, do as I say, not as I do. Waiting for that turd Manuchin to get his next. Drumph is draining the swamp alright. He is draining it with feces he filled it up with. Hilarious

PS: Wonder why the Trump lovers on this board are not here sticking up for these fine patriots? Just kidding.

RE: HSS Secretary Tom Price is Special - BmorePat87 - 10-05-2017

Congress Democrats are looking at Kelly Anne's trips on these planes with Price. They're also requesting proof that Price paid back the government.