Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Navaro Bowman Cut - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Navaro Bowman Cut (/Thread-Navaro-Bowman-Cut)

Navaro Bowman Cut - Bengalbug - 10-13-2017

Per Every news outlet

RE: Navaro Bowman on the block - PikesPeakUC - 10-13-2017

(10-13-2017, 04:50 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: Per Every news outlet

Bring him in. It would probably only be a one year deal and there's barely any risk. I bet he's still got a little left in the tank and it would give us another solid linebacker. 

RE: Navaro Bowman on the block - Bengalbug - 10-13-2017

Bowman Cut, wow... him and vontaz would be a great pairing down the stretch.

RE: Navaro Bowman Cut - SunsetBengal - 10-13-2017

Any reason why they would cut an awesome player like Bowman?

RE: Navaro Bowman Cut - PikesPeakUC - 10-14-2017

(10-13-2017, 11:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Any reason why they would cut an awesome player like Bowman?

Youth movement time in San Francisco. Handing the reigns over to Reuben Foster as the top LB on that team.

RE: Navaro Bowman Cut - Vas Deferens - 10-14-2017

Someone go check all the Golden Corrals in the tri state to find front geunther and tell him the news. It's a bye week and the FO is locked up to cut electricity costs, they can't get a hold of him. Ain't going to happen. It would be smart, but the timing is wrong.

Seriously though, we all know we're not making any sort of run at success this year with this OL. Katie knows it too and it's in her personal bank accounts best interest not to take on additional cost.

Only upside is vigil will get more reps and get better.

I'll come back and eat my words if they even kick the tires, but I've seen this movie, and it ain't worth the price of admission.

RE: Navaro Bowman Cut - XenoMorph - 10-16-2017

(10-14-2017, 01:30 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Someone go check all the Golden Corrals in the tri state to find front geunther and tell him the news.  It's a bye week and the FO is locked up to cut electricity costs, they can't get a hold of him.  Ain't going to happen.  It would be smart, but the timing is wrong.  

Seriously though, we all know we're not making any sort of run at success this year with this OL.  Katie knows it too and it's in her personal bank accounts best interest not to take on additional cost.  

Only upside is vigil will get more reps and get better.

I'll come back and eat my words if they even kick the tires, but I've seen this movie, and it ain't worth the price of admission.

Id take minter off the field before Vigil....

Vigil is the 2nd best backer on this team right now.

RE: Navaro Bowman Cut - Vas Deferens - 10-16-2017

(10-16-2017, 02:48 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Id take minter off the field before Vigil....

Vigil is the 2nd best backer on this team right now.

Very true.