Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Bengals joking in locker room after loss (/Thread-Bengals-joking-in-locker-room-after-loss)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Bengals joking in locker room after loss - lone bengal - 10-23-2017

Lance McAlister posted this article on his twitter account. Players joking and laughing in the locker room after getting their heads kick in by Pitt.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/zeise-is-right/2017/10/22/Paul-Zeise-It-is-time-for-the-Marvin-Lewis-era-to-end-in-Cincinnati/stories/201710220261

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - R3stangs - 10-23-2017

Hell, Andy was laughing it up on the sideline late in the second half.

Just one more example of how the approach of the whole organization it seems. Losing doesn't bother anyone.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - THE PISTONS - 10-23-2017

The players don't care.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - WeezyBengal - 10-23-2017

Meanwhile the Steelers are playing hide and seek on the field and doing push ups on the sidelines.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-23-2017

Pretty much what I figured anyway. Not too surprised by that article. Resume Dumpster-Fire.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - bengals67 - 10-23-2017

Insanity is Bengal season ticket holders continuing to enable this weak and mediocre organization.

I have always liked Andy but I threw a pillow at the TV when I saw him laughing in the fourth quarter.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Pat5775 - 10-23-2017

The players are fed up with Marv. It's obvious. No wonder they're laughing, it was a complete joke yesterday. Laughing probably helped them keep their sanity

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - ochocincos - 10-23-2017

What really irritates me is the whole, "It's just another game" approach this team sees to always preach.
That mentality shows that this team and coaching staff are afraid and too mentally weak to have the confidence needed to win big games.
For once, just have some urgency and act like you care.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Nicomo Cosca - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 11:37 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Hell, Andy was laughing it up on the sideline late in the second half.

Just one more example of how the approach of the whole organization it seems. Losing doesn't bother anyone.

That shit drives me crazy. I'll never forget him laughing on the sideline during one of the playoff losses to the Texans where he had thrown like 3 pics. Not what you want to see out of your QB/leader...

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - McC - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 11:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The players don't care.

They've accepted being Pittsburgh's *****.

They know they are doomed as long as Marvin is here.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Goalpost - 10-23-2017

From some of the post game quotes, Mixon wasn't laughing. Maybe we need to put rookies in charge

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-23-2017

Have you EVER seen Tom Brady laughing on the sideline if his team is losing... NO. I've seen clips of him yelling at his team to play better .....Super Bowl 51. Leaders are not made.... They just are. Dalton is not a leader of men....We must find that in our next QB. However, I would say it is not just Dalton. I suspect 50-60% of the locker room has mailed it in already.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Atomic Orange - 10-23-2017

The only swagger we have on this team is injured and the other is about to be suspended for the year. One is a "borderline" (ahem) criminal and the other is just ***** lost.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Big Boss - 10-23-2017

They're probably just counting down the days until Marvin is gone. Little do they know that he'll get a big contract extension in January and they were laughing it up for nothing.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 11:48 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: The players are fed up with Marv. It's obvious. No wonder they're laughing, it was a complete joke yesterday. Laughing probably helped them keep their sanity

This.....hell, I was laughing after the tipped INT that rolled off AJ Green's back.  That's when I turned it over to the Kansas race.  I flipped back twice.  You know what I saw?  The other tipped INT, and the fake punt.  LOL...I laughed my ass off at that one.  

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - THE PISTONS - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 12:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: This.....hell, I was laughing after the tipped INT that rolled off AJ Green's back.  That's when I turned it over to the Kansas race.  I flipped back twice.  You know what I saw?  The other tipped INT, and the fake punt.  LOL...I laughed my ass off at that one.  

The fake punt was classic Bengals.

Bell stiff-arming Kirkpatrick was classic Bengals.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Big Boss - 10-23-2017

Bell stiff-arming Kirkpatrick into the earth's center was a riot.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-23-2017

(10-23-2017, 12:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The fake punt was classic Bengals.

Bell stiff-arming Kirkpatrick was classic Bengals.

Almost TOO classic. LMAO

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - reuben.ahmed - 10-23-2017

kirk tried to get up fast like it didn't even happen lol.
#notadrefan

watching sports should be fun, guess it's time we start laughing at our team and not expecting wins, lol. in that manner some of the stuff we put out there is pure comedy.

RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - Sabretooth - 10-23-2017

Is it possible that the players:
1. realize there is a talent deficit on the offensive line ?
2. know some of their coaches are subpar or ineffective?
3. see the front office fail to address glaring needs for years ?
4. do not care to sacrifice their sanity for situations they cannot fix or improve.