Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
Lance McAlister posted this article on his twitter account. Players joking and laughing in the locker room after getting their heads kick in by Pitt.

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/zeise-is-right/2017/10/22/Paul-Zeise-It-is-time-for-the-Marvin-Lewis-era-to-end-in-Cincinnati/stories/201710220261
Reply/Quote
Hell, Andy was laughing it up on the sideline late in the second half.

Just one more example of how the approach of the whole organization it seems. Losing doesn't bother anyone.
Reply/Quote
The players don't care.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile the Steelers are playing hide and seek on the field and doing push ups on the sidelines.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Pretty much what I figured anyway. Not too surprised by that article. Resume Dumpster-Fire.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Insanity is Bengal season ticket holders continuing to enable this weak and mediocre organization.

I have always liked Andy but I threw a pillow at the TV when I saw him laughing in the fourth quarter.
Reply/Quote
The players are fed up with Marv. It's obvious. No wonder they're laughing, it was a complete joke yesterday. Laughing probably helped them keep their sanity
Reply/Quote
What really irritates me is the whole, "It's just another game" approach this team sees to always preach.
That mentality shows that this team and coaching staff are afraid and too mentally weak to have the confidence needed to win big games.
For once, just have some urgency and act like you care.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:37 AM)R3stangs Wrote: Hell, Andy was laughing it up on the sideline late in the second half.

Just one more example of how the approach of the whole organization it seems. Losing doesn't bother anyone.

That shit drives me crazy. I'll never forget him laughing on the sideline during one of the playoff losses to the Texans where he had thrown like 3 pics. Not what you want to see out of your QB/leader...

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The players don't care.

They've accepted being Pittsburgh's *****.

They know they are doomed as long as Marvin is here.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
From some of the post game quotes, Mixon wasn't laughing. Maybe we need to put rookies in charge
Reply/Quote
Have you EVER seen Tom Brady laughing on the sideline if his team is losing... NO. I've seen clips of him yelling at his team to play better .....Super Bowl 51. Leaders are not made.... They just are. Dalton is not a leader of men....We must find that in our next QB. However, I would say it is not just Dalton. I suspect 50-60% of the locker room has mailed it in already.
Reply/Quote
The only swagger we have on this team is injured and the other is about to be suspended for the year. One is a "borderline" (ahem) criminal and the other is just ***** lost.

Reply/Quote
They're probably just counting down the days until Marvin is gone. Little do they know that he'll get a big contract extension in January and they were laughing it up for nothing.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:48 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: The players are fed up with Marv. It's obvious. No wonder they're laughing, it was a complete joke yesterday. Laughing probably helped them keep their sanity

This.....hell, I was laughing after the tipped INT that rolled off AJ Green's back.  That's when I turned it over to the Kansas race.  I flipped back twice.  You know what I saw?  The other tipped INT, and the fake punt.  LOL...I laughed my ass off at that one.  

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: This.....hell, I was laughing after the tipped INT that rolled off AJ Green's back.  That's when I turned it over to the Kansas race.  I flipped back twice.  You know what I saw?  The other tipped INT, and the fake punt.  LOL...I laughed my ass off at that one.  

The fake punt was classic Bengals.

Bell stiff-arming Kirkpatrick was classic Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Bell stiff-arming Kirkpatrick into the earth's center was a riot.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 12:39 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The fake punt was classic Bengals.

Bell stiff-arming Kirkpatrick was classic Bengals.

Almost TOO classic. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
kirk tried to get up fast like it didn't even happen lol.
#notadrefan

watching sports should be fun, guess it's time we start laughing at our team and not expecting wins, lol. in that manner some of the stuff we put out there is pure comedy.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Is it possible that the players:
1. realize there is a talent deficit on the offensive line ?
2. know some of their coaches are subpar or ineffective?
3. see the front office fail to address glaring needs for years ?
4. do not care to sacrifice their sanity for situations they cannot fix or improve.
Reply/Quote