Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-26-2017, 04:35 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Vick and Cam both take a lot of hits. 
Lamar's deep ball is the biggest issue in his passing game. 
I think he'd be best to get away from Petrino in a hurry. 

You can not be impressed all you want, but if you look at what Mayfield does on that team it is so impressive. 
I'd take Baker over Darnold (LOL) or Eli Rosen any day of the week. 

I would too.....that's why I said there aren't any 1st rounders in the 2018 draft.

I'm not sure Petrino sticks around after the mess at Louisville....Jurich and he were thick as thieves.

We can have differing opinions Royle...... LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 04:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: I would too.....that's why I said there aren't any 1st rounders in the 2018 draft.

I'm not sure Petrino sticks around after the mess at Louisville....Jurich and he were thick as thieves.

Of course but debating them is what this place is for! 
If everyone just agreed we'd call it the Bengals Congress and just pretend we disagreed to stay in power  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2017, 11:43 PM)jowczarski Wrote:
@R3Stangs
-  But it doesn't appear that they're too upset about it.

That’s not really the case. I think Dan Hoard and Dave Lapham, team employees, said it best today on the radio. This reporter singled out Burfict, the only player by name, and “others.” Remember last year the “I hate Pittsburgh” headline Burfict created? That was literally the only words he said to the media that entire week, to a Pittsburgh reporter, as he walked to the training room. He refused to speak to anyone this week, and he refused to speak to anyone post game. But if this Pittsburgh writer said he saw this, chances are Burfict saw him. So you can draw your own conclusions as to how that all went down. Trust me – I was in there, for the entire period we’re allowed. It was not a jovial, happy place.

Thanks for the input. I truly don't believe that any player was happy with the game. At the same time, and we likely disagree on this, there seems to be a lack of competitive fire on this team.
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 05:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Of course but debating them is what this place is for! 
If everyone just agreed we'd call it the Bengals Congress and just pretend we disagreed to stay in power  Ninja

We could call that board Hobson-ville

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 04:49 PM)Wyche Wrote: I would too.....that's why I said there aren't any 1st rounders in the 2018 draft.

They were speculating on the radio that Jurich, Pitino, and Petrino all go to the Miami Hurricanes. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 03:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: I like Lamar, and the Cards.....but I just don't see him NFL ready yet, JMO.  Even Mike Vick started to deteriorate after a few seasons, Cam.  If he takes a cue from his predecessor, he may be ok.  Teddy ran as a last ditch effort, and was successful at it when he needed to be.  Bridgewater always struck me as a guy that made very smart decisions with the ball, and was just as cerebral as he was talented.  I don't get that feeling from Jackson, not yet.  I think a senior season would do him well, but that's just me, and I'm not looking at the prospects of all that cash!

I'm not that impressed with OSU either, fwiw.

If one could combine Super Lamario and Bridewaters talents it would be something special to watch.  

Lamar may not be polished yet but if he gets there he will pay huge dividends. Plus his talent could switch positions easily and still be a star. Very elusive and lightning fast on field where it counts. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 03:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: How could a guy with a Spaceballs avatar be so joyless?!

Cause I want to see this team go from suck to blow. *

p.s. I also saw where Mr. Jim O said he didnt witness the locker room like that, which I am glad to hear. 

*end of movie reference on fixing it
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Really hope Dalton is part of a huge house-cleaning this offseason. Marv, Andy, the “offensive line,” Alexander, Eifert and so on. Just rip this crap-stained bedspread apart and get a new one. This organization needs a huge overhaul.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I think I'd be laughing too if I was getting paid millions of dollars and having ZERO expectations
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2017, 05:01 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Of course but debating them is what this place is for! 

LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote