Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
All one can do is laugh when the OL is that bad.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I think some of the players are reverting to how players used to view the Bengals. Just bide your time here until your contract is up and tell your agent not to take any calls from Katie.
Reply/Quote
My 2 buddies and my have shifted to the same approach, laughing at the redic things that happen to the Bengals. You just can't make this stuff up, as well as the predictable incessant incompetence of Marvin Lewis. LOL
Reply/Quote
Maybe.. just maybe.. after years later, we can bring Tebow Time to Cincinnati?!?!

Hey, at least he wouldn't be giggling late in the 4th while being held to 19 total yards, and instead trying to motivate people.

What a mediocre team man. Unbelievable.
Reply/Quote
I realize that article was written by a Pittsburgh hack, but it pisses me off. I have tickets to next weeks game, going with a bunch from work, and don't really even want to go, for the first time ever. Sure, they will probably beat the hapless Colts, who cares. If this team is laughing and cutting up after Pittsburgh pumping them like the prom queen, then they are losers in every sense of the word. Have some pride man.....
Reply/Quote
Well, they're stuck in a bad joke on a giant loop. That has to wear a guy out after awhile. When Doom is your 12th man, what chance do you really have?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 11:34 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Lance McAlister posted this article on his twitter account.  Players joking and laughing in the locker room after getting their heads kick in by Pitt.  

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/zeise-is-right/2017/10/22/Paul-Zeise-It-is-time-for-the-Marvin-Lewis-era-to-end-in-Cincinnati/stories/201710220261

Not surprising. They get paid millions of dollars to play a game. State of the art everything (on most teams...). Huge bank accounts, expensive cars, etc etc. In most cases they go home to super models or women that could give a super model a run for their money. And, oh yeah, huge bank accounts, houses and luxury cars.

Did i mention hot wives and lots of money?

Why the sad face after a game? It's not like if they fail, they have to go get a real job. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 02:06 PM)Sabretooth Wrote: Is it possible that the players:
1. realize there is a talent deficit on the offensive line ?
2. know some of their coaches are subpar or ineffective?
3. see the front office fail to address glaring needs for years ?
4. do not care to sacrifice their sanity for situations they cannot fix or improve.

If they don't, they probably should start thinking that way. It seems obvious to us.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 07:37 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not surprising. They get paid millions of dollars to play a game. State of the art everything (on most teams...). Huge bank accounts, expensive cars, etc etc. In most cases they go home to super models or women that could give a super model a run for their money. And, oh yeah, huge bank accounts, houses and luxury cars.

Did i mention hot wives and lots of money?

Why the sad face after a game? It's not like if they fail, they have to go get a real job. 

This. Professional athletes make way too much money for most of them to care. That's why you see most of them laughing, joking, and having s good time after the game. "Oh, we lost? That's cool, I just made 500k anyways."
That's why you see Dalton throw the ball out of bounds on 4th down. That's why you see Dalton kneel the ball to close out a game...that he's losing. If I was a player who actually gave a crap about winning there's no way you can continue to follow a guy after those two plays. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 08:47 PM)Sweetness Wrote: That's why you see Dalton throw the ball out of bounds on 4th down. That's why you see Dalton kneel the ball to close out a game...that he's losing. If I was a player who actually gave a crap about winning there's no way you can continue to follow a guy after those two plays. 

What did the other team leaders do yesterday?

AJ was shut down by Haden...once again.

Gio looked absolutely terrified out there at times.

Geno turned into the invisible man.

Burfict went full Forrest Gump with the nonsense stuff after the whistle.

Unfortunately, when it comes to big games / must win situations, this entire team and coaching staff tends to shit the bed more often than not. Not defending Andy, just pointing out that there are a whole lot of problems other than the ginger.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: What did the other team leaders do yesterday?

Unfortunately, when it comes to big games / must win situations, this entire team and coaching staff tends to shit the bed more often than not. Not defending Andy, just pointing out that there are a whole lot of problems other than the ginger.

Good point. I fear the worst for our future. If you've lost the will to win? It's time for some Sodom and Gomorrah type shit on this organization.

Reply/Quote
That’s what jokers do.
Reply/Quote
Why wouldn't they laugh? Most things about this organization are an effing joke
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:06 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: What did the other team leaders do yesterday?

Definitely agree with you there. But when you see your two leaders (head coach and QB) with pee dripping down their leg every big game it's hard to bring your A game. Green did fine in the first half, he can't force the QB to throw to him and make good throws. On the int it was just a bad throw by Dalton, not a good play by Haden. I have no idea what Atkins or Burfict were doing yesterday though.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 09:36 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Definitely agree with you there. But when you see your two leaders (head coach and QB) with pee dripping down their leg every big game it's hard to bring your A game. Green did fine in the first half, he can't force the QB to throw to him and make good throws. On the int it was just a bad throw by Dalton, not a good play by Haden. I have no idea what Atkins or Burfict were doing yesterday though.

You need to do your homework.  Joe Haden has OWNED AJ Green his entire career.

Second....I don't call a guy getting the shit kicked out of him all day long and continuing to get up "peeing down one's leg"....I'd lay that on the sorry son of a bitches that are supposed to be stopping that from happening...and I WAS one of those guys.  In fact, I admire the guy's grit....and I'd say the linemen need to check their boxers to see if they even have balls.

Mediocre Marv is just that...mediocre...Mike Brown is two steps below that as GM.  He isn't even serviceable.  I wouldn't hire him to run a donkey show by hand...let alone his inbred kid.  

The whole team shits the bed the entire time under the lights.  The defense may as well not have been on the field the first half....the goddamned special teams gave up a fuggin Pee Wee league level fake punt, and the line couldn't block you....but the one son of a ***** that kept getting up for more other than Mixon (who the coaches hardly played the 2nd half) pissed down his leg?  FFS. In Cincinnati it's ALWAYS the QB or Joey Votto who's to blame.  SMGDH.  

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

Not a fuggin thing except suck.  How bout all those unblocked defenders?  Who pissed down who's leg?  If Paul Alexander is here next year, Mervin Screwis, Russell Blodine....I won't be.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:07 PM)Wyche Wrote: You need to do your homework.  Joe Haden has OWNED AJ Green his entire career.

Second....I don't call a guy getting the shit kicked out of him all day long and continuing to get up "peeing down one's leg"....I'd lay that on the sorry son of a bitches that are supposed to be stopping that from happening...and I WAS one of those guys.  In fact, I admire the guy's grit....and I'd say the linemen need to check their boxers to see if they even have balls.

Mediocre Marv is just that...mediocre...Mike Brown is two steps below that as GM.  He isn't even serviceable.  I wouldn't hire him to run a donkey show by hand...let alone his inbred kid.  

The whole team shits the bed the entire time under the lights.  The defense may as well not have been on the field the first half....the goddamned special teams gave up a fuggin Pee Wee league level fake punt, and the line couldn't block you....but the one son of a ***** that kept getting up for more other than Mixon (who the coaches hardly played the 2nd half) pissed down his leg?  FFS. In Cincinnati it's ALWAYS the QB or Joey Votto who's to blame.  SMGDH.  
Haden hasn't done much against green since like 2014 man. Also, I don't really see what that has to do with this game in 2017? Both of the int were on Dalton. The first was a bad throw and the second was just a dumb throw. 
When did I ever say the line wasn't sorry sacks of sod? That doesn't change the fact that Dalton wasn't willing to make a play or give someone else a chance to make a play on 4th down. It also doesn't change the fact that he knelt that ball to end the game to give our offense an whole 19 yards in the second half. Ove been a Dalton supporter for most of his career but he just doesn't have what it takes to get it done. He is no longer making good decisions and he doesn't have the arm, athleticism, or accuracy to make up for non great play around him. 
In the playoffs since Dalton has been here our offense has averaged 11 points...No one on our team can feel confident following Dalton or Marvin into a big game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:24 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Haden hasn't done much against green since like 2014 man. Also, I don't really see what that has to do with this game in 2017? Both of the int were on Dalton. The first was a bad throw and the second was just a dumb throw. 
When did I ever say the line wasn't sorry sacks of sod? That doesn't change the fact that Dalton wasn't willing to make a play or give someone else a chance to make a play on 4th down. It also doesn't change the fact that he knelt that ball to end the game to give our offense an whole 19 yards in the second half. Ove been a Dalton supporter for most of his career but he just doesn't have what it takes to get it done. He is no longer making good decisions and he doesn't have the arm, athleticism, or accuracy to make up for non great play around him. 
In the playoffs since Dalton has been here our offense has averaged 11 points...No one on our team can feel confident following Dalton or Marvin into a big game. 

It was more than likely Marvin's call to take a knee at the end of the game. 
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:24 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Haden hasn't done much against green since like 2014 man. Also, I don't really see what that has to do with this game in 2017? Both of the int were on Dalton. The first was a bad throw and the second was just a dumb throw. 

Wasn't Haden hurt a few of those games?  

When your QB makes two bad throws and it kills your team (we said the same things about Palmer), what's that say about everyone else?  Thr INT to Green was off thr mark and a fluke INT....anyone who says different is not being objective.  The other one was a forced throw when no one is getting open.  Malone had a play made on him and another tip.  Our ***** defenders have balls thrown right to them, and they drop them....let alone successful tip drill.

I'm not taking up for Dalton as much as I am trashing this entire pathetic joke of a fuggin team.  

If his decision making is that bad....why was Romo saying the opposite?  I heard a lot of "no one is open" "plays can't develop because of the blocking" "Cincinnati can't drop back and pass because they can't block".

Dalton is an above average to sometimes good QB.  You can win with these types.  AJ Green is top 3.  Gio Bernard is a top 15-20 kinda guy....Geno Atkins (who diappeared yesterday) is a top 5 DT.  Aside from that, the rest of the team is doo doo.  There are 4 guys starting on our o line that wouldn't be on some team's practice squads.  Our ***** GM is the worst IN LEAGUE HISTORY.  Our coaching staff is a joke.....I just get sick of blaming the quarterback when there are FAR worse problems with this franchise....and has been for some time.

The team is run like a 5 and dime store....woefully behind the times....and the coaching staff is a merry band of tenured bums....but lets blame a player.  Sorry, doesn't make sense to me.

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2017, 10:33 PM)Whatever Wrote: It was more than likely Marvin's call to take a knee at the end of the game. 

I didn't even address that point....because anyone who has ever footballed should KNOW this.  NO player would ever call that.

Reply/Quote