Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in (/Thread-Marvin-said-Ross-was-not-apart-of-the-plan-going-in)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Trademark - 10-29-2017

Such an amazing pick. Honestly is Lewis trolling at this point or what?

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - jj22 - 10-29-2017

4 receivers taken in last two drafts and all it takes is one for the Steelers (JuJu) to find a star and the next Whines Hard. #fail

Making matters worse they turned down both KC and Houston trade. We ould use those pics now to rebuild the Oline.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - THE PISTONS - 10-29-2017

Yeah I have no clue what's going on with Ross. I wish the Bengals would elaborate.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - CJD - 10-29-2017

Every person picking in the top 11 should feel bad for not drafting Watson, regardless of apparent need at the position.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - BigPapaKain - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 11:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I have no clue what's going on with Ross. I wish the Bengals would elaborate.

I'm sure it'd be along the lines of 'he does some good things when he's out there. We just have to do a better job executing. But the gameplan is a bunch of media BS'.

Then Marvelous Marv will giggle and clap for the next 38 minute until the media gets uncomfortable and leaves.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Why would your #1 Draft pick NOT be a part of your game plan?! Unbelievable

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Rattler - 10-29-2017

(10-29-2017, 11:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: 4 receivers taken in last two drafts and all it takes is one for the Steelers (JuJu) to find a star and the next Whines Hard. #fail

Making matters worse they turned down both KC and Houston trade. We ould use those pics now to rebuild the Oline.

Doesn't matter who's on the line as long as this ass pucker is anywhere nearby...

[Image: pav.jpg]

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Sweetness - 10-29-2017

Didn't we just have a whole topic talking about this?

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - GreenCornBengal - 10-30-2017

Noticed that Mixons big screen pass was partially open due to a fake to Ross..

Making plays without making plays. Still, why is this guy not out there more?

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - StoneTheCrow - 10-30-2017

Pleasantly surprised to hear they even have a game plan.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - NATI BENGALS - 10-30-2017

At this point the longer he is here the more damage he does.

Crushing our first round picks confidence. Good coaching marv. You da man

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Gohards - 10-30-2017

There is no denying that ross was a horrible pick. Everyone knew it.

Before the record breaking 40 time, no one considered him a first round draft pick. And we pick him in the top 10

Ross is a real mystery and this will continue until his rookie contract is up

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - BenZoo2 - 10-30-2017

I think they were just saving Ross for when then they need him. They knew they had this win in the bag. Why tip their hand at how good he is?

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 01:23 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I think they were just saving Ross for when then they need him.  They knew they had this win in the bag.  Why tip their hand at how good he is?

LMAO...you forget the sarcasm ninja?

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - Go Cards - 10-30-2017

Alluded to and was afraid of this per Marvin stating earlier with a giggle that Ross needed lots of practice.

Not sure what that exactly means except for that Marvin does not feel good about him yet it seems.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - BenZoo2 - 10-30-2017

(10-30-2017, 01:26 AM)Wyche Wrote:  

LMAO...you forget the sarcasm ninja?

Did I really need it?   Sarcasm  Besides, these things didn't appear on that post but did for this one.  Odd.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - The Caped Crusader - 10-30-2017

I'm confused...you guys were surprised by this? Or at least some of you? I doubt John Ross breaks 20 receptions this year, let alone 'factors' into gameplans.

Oh, and gameplans? Did Marvin have one? Dude let the only weapon they have get 10, 11 receptions? Most on crucial third downs.

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - rfaulk34 - 10-30-2017

(10-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Ha! This just confirms what a dunce Marv is.

John Ross was definitely apart from the game plan. 

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - bengalfan74 - 10-30-2017

Amazing !

Perhaps he'll start figuring into the game plan about 2020 ?

RE: Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in - HarleyDog - 10-30-2017

Marv must think his clapping on the sideline will dupe the defense into thinking he's got something great up his sleeve each play and hoping they overplay the down. What a loser.