Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in

Such an amazing pick. Honestly is Lewis trolling at this point or what?
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
4 receivers taken in last two drafts and all it takes is one for the Steelers (JuJu) to find a star and the next Whines Hard. #fail

Making matters worse they turned down both KC and Houston trade. We ould use those pics now to rebuild the Oline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Yeah I have no clue what's going on with Ross. I wish the Bengals would elaborate.
Reply/Quote
Every person picking in the top 11 should feel bad for not drafting Watson, regardless of apparent need at the position.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:49 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah I have no clue what's going on with Ross. I wish the Bengals would elaborate.

I'm sure it'd be along the lines of 'he does some good things when he's out there. We just have to do a better job executing. But the gameplan is a bunch of media BS'.

Then Marvelous Marv will giggle and clap for the next 38 minute until the media gets uncomfortable and leaves.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Why would your #1 Draft pick NOT be a part of your game plan?! Unbelievable
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:44 PM)jj22 Wrote: 4 receivers taken in last two drafts and all it takes is one for the Steelers (JuJu) to find a star and the next Whines Hard. #fail

Making matters worse they turned down both KC and Houston trade. We ould use those pics now to rebuild the Oline.

Doesn't matter who's on the line as long as this ass pucker is anywhere nearby...

[Image: pav.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Didn't we just have a whole topic talking about this?
Reply/Quote
Noticed that Mixons big screen pass was partially open due to a fake to Ross..

Making plays without making plays. Still, why is this guy not out there more?
Reply/Quote
Pleasantly surprised to hear they even have a game plan.
Reply/Quote
At this point the longer he is here the more damage he does.

Crushing our first round picks confidence. Good coaching marv. You da man
Reply/Quote
There is no denying that ross was a horrible pick. Everyone knew it.

Before the record breaking 40 time, no one considered him a first round draft pick. And we pick him in the top 10

Ross is a real mystery and this will continue until his rookie contract is up
Reply/Quote
I think they were just saving Ross for when then they need him. They knew they had this win in the bag. Why tip their hand at how good he is?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:23 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I think they were just saving Ross for when then they need him.  They knew they had this win in the bag.  Why tip their hand at how good he is?

LMAO...you forget the sarcasm ninja?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Alluded to and was afraid of this per Marvin stating earlier with a giggle that Ross needed lots of practice.

Not sure what that exactly means except for that Marvin does not feel good about him yet it seems.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2017, 01:26 AM)Wyche Wrote:  

LMAO...you forget the sarcasm ninja?

Did I really need it?   Sarcasm  Besides, these things didn't appear on that post but did for this one.  Odd.
Reply/Quote
I'm confused...you guys were surprised by this? Or at least some of you? I doubt John Ross breaks 20 receptions this year, let alone 'factors' into gameplans.

Oh, and gameplans? Did Marvin have one? Dude let the only weapon they have get 10, 11 receptions? Most on crucial third downs.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Trademark Wrote:

Ha! This just confirms what a dunce Marv is.

John Ross was definitely apart from the game plan. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Amazing !

Perhaps he'll start figuring into the game plan about 2020 ?
Reply/Quote
Marv must think his clapping on the sideline will dupe the defense into thinking he's got something great up his sleeve each play and hoping they overplay the down. What a loser.

Reply/Quote