Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin said Ross was not apart of the plan going in
(10-30-2017, 04:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: As Aaron Rodgers says, R-E-L-A-X when it comes to Ross. The only thing that will make him a bust is durability. From a pure talent perspective, he's golden. He just needs time for the stupid ass coaches to give him an opportunity in a game, which knowing these coaches will only be when the Bengals are out of playoff contention because they are that dumb.

I think that is what frustrates me so much...They were still in this, but their offense was completely stagnant against pitt in the second half.  There is no other team in the league that would sit on a weapon like Ross.  The opposition must be laughing their ass off.  

The 9th overall pick in the draft gets one target in the game, while Brandon Lafell plays almost every down.  Makes zero sense. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2017, 08:52 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I think that is what frustrates me so much...They were still in this, but their offense was completely stagnant against pitt in the second half.  There is no other team in the league that would sit on a weapon like Ross.  The opposition must be laughing their ass off.  

The 9th overall pick in the draft gets one target in the game, while Brandon Lafell plays almost every down.  Makes zero sense. 

But but Lafell PRACTICES good and knows the playbook. smh

Dude is the fastest player in NFL history

We are literally the only team in the league that wouldn’t already have 200 go routes called for him. He don’t need to know any plays dumbass he runs a 4 ***** 2. All he needs to know is WR screen, slant and go. How dumb is this FO
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 02:54 PM)Housh Wrote: But but Lafell PRACTICES good and knows the playbook. smh

We are literally the only team in the league that wouldn’t already have 200 go routes called for him. He don’t need to know any plays dumbass he runs a 4 ***** 2. All he needs to know is WR screen, slant and go. How dumb is this FO is this coaching staff.

FIFY.....and people still blame players....but yeah, FO is stupid too.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I find it hard to believe we couldn't get the ball to him just once. Sometimes having a lot of "stars" on the team with 1 ball is tough.

They need to create plays specifically for John Ross, Mixon in swing passes, and AJ Green bombs (even if that means max protect and only 2 go routes with AJ doubled). If AJ wants to earn his money it'll be that way, lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 03:36 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: FIFY.....and people still blame players....but yeah, FO is stupid too.

There is an unfair balance of accountability in the Bengals organization. Ross fumbles once and doesn’t see the field again all season

The coaches **** us over for 90% of games for 15 years straight and nothing happens
Reply/Quote
I really don't get this....has Ross been on a beer and cookies diet or something!?

Just read the latest Hobson piece and both the player and the coaches are talking about his fitness like he's some asthmatic sloth.

"I was running two plays and I’d be exhausted for two drives,”   Shocked

“People can line me up all day and tell me to run 4.22,” he said of his combine record time. “But after the first one I probably won’t get back to that 4.2. It just depends how I’ll condition myself"

“That’s what they mean. (Wide receivers) Coach (James) Urban always tells me, ‘You’ve got to get your legs back.’ I’m starting to get them back"

I know he had the injury and NCAA rules over him but the way they're all talking its like he let his base fitness slip too much even before you get to formal practice...that's unacceptable to me from both the player and the coaches - way too complacent and does not seem like anyone is really busting their asses to get him out there despite the talk.

I don't care if he can only run 10-15 plays in the game...that's enough for him to be threat (or a perceived threat at the least)and actually see proof he can translate it to the NFL.

I swear if we go into next season  and I have to read a Hobson article about how we 'don't really know what we have in Ross",  or 'its essentially his rookie year so we have to ease him into year2" I  will go bat sh*t crazy :paul:
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2017, 03:58 AM)Housh Wrote: There is an unfair balance of accountability in the Bengals organization. Ross fumbles once and doesn’t see the field again all season

The coaches **** us over for 90% of games for 15 years straight and nothing happens

Not to mention, they roll with Hill despite fumbling issues throughout his career....and Mixon has put it on the ground a couple times as well.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:36 PM)Trademark Wrote:
Such an amazing pick. Honestly is Lewis trolling at this point or what?

Man, cannot wait till Marv is gone. Don't need to get our first round pick more snaps. Nope.

The saddest part is we don't know what we have in Ross at all yet cause of the way they have not used him.

Loved the pick at the time but it doesn't matter if we never see the guy. Injury was holding him back and now the coaches.

Way to stunt a player's growth Marv. Whatever
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2017, 02:54 PM)Housh Wrote: But but Lafell PRACTICES good and knows the playbook. smh

We are literally the only team in the league that wouldn’t already have 200 go routes called for him. He don’t need to know any plays dumbass he runs a 4 ***** 2. All he needs to know is WR screen, slant and go. How dumb is this FO

SO FRUSTRATINGLY TRUE Housh. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 11:58 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Why would your #1 Draft pick NOT be a part of your game plan?! Unbelievable

Beats me.  Right now?   I can't figure it out.  This coaching staff MUST step up or move on.

I'd THINK getting a WR who may be the FASTEST in the NFL, would inspire. Nobody has some IDEAS for that?
Reply/Quote