Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2017 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2017-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** (/Thread-Week-10-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Titans)

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - reuben.ahmed - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:00 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: What happened when your line doesn’t block. You’re given a hot read. Make it and go with it. Last third down play he didn’t have one, he was strip sacked...

I mean I don't think I ever remember Andy looking off his first receiver, I know the line hasn't given him a chance. And he pump fakes probably twice a year, to success though. No time this year.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Pat5775 - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 04:59 PM)Housh Wrote: Andy only looked at one guy

He had time that play as well

Andy never has time to throw anymore... Even when he has time.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - bengals73 - 11-12-2017

1-6 on 3rd down.. what has it been over the last couple of games? 3-20?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:00 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So done with Dalton.

What would you do instead?

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - thompson19osu - 11-12-2017

I don't know why the offense even takes the field in the second half. Guaranteed to not score either in 3rd or 4th quarter.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Mickeypoo - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Never make intentional contact with ref, period. Yet Burfict did, regardless of how harmless it looked. 

Ejection was correct, because he crossed that line even if by a little.
Genuinely asking. Was it ok for the titans receiver to grab the ref when he was pleading his case for PI?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - ShowMeUrTDs - 11-12-2017

He looks like absolute crap, the line is horrible we all know that, but he has to step up especially on the plays he has an opportunity. He is scared, and you cannot play this game afraid!

At least we got a hit on Mariota.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - drgonzo - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:02 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: I don't know why the offense even takes the field in the second half. Guaranteed to not score either in 3rd or 4th quarter.

Exactly

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Utts - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: As for contact with an official, there should be NO foul if the official contacted you first unless it is an Offensive action.  It should require a replay review for that determination.

As for the second PF ejection, it should require a replay review of BOTH penalties at the time the second is called to verify they are true fouls and not ticky tack horseshit.

Come on... The official was extending his arm, to prevent things from escalating. Burfict then shoved his arm away. It's not even up for debate. He got what he deserved. I'm tired of having these discussions week in and week out, over this man child. I hope they kick him out of the league.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - bfine32 - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:03 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: He looks like absolute crap, the line is horrible we all know that, but he has to step up especially on the plays he has an opportunity. He is scared, and you cannot play this game afraid!

Maybe the oline has quit on Andy

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - michaelsean - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Never make intentional contact with ref, period. Yet Burfict did, regardless of how harmless it looked. 

Ejection was correct, because he crossed that line even if by a little.

Well their tight end walked up and hugged an official while pleading his case .

And a player should be allowed to remove an officials arm from him.

(11-12-2017, 05:02 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: Genuinely asking.  Was it ok for the titans receiver to grab the ref when he was pleading his case for PI?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No, even inadvertent contact with an official is an automatic ejection. He should be ejected.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Atomic Orange - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 04:58 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah, but at some point Tez needs to use his brain. If he knows the officials are looking for a reason to flag him - and he's as much already - then you don't swat the officials arm away. He really is his own worst enemy.

With his livelihood on the line he should have knocked the old geezer out. I know I would have felt better about it. As it stands Tez just got punked out of millions by a old man that has zero business being on the field.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - TKUHL - 11-12-2017

I'm tired of him doing that shit. He starts stairing at the receiver when he's under center and never takes his eyes off. This team will never win in the post season with this guy.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Synric - 11-12-2017

Billings looking good in the 3rd quarter.

Gotta agree with Atomic, if you're going to call all these BS penalties on Burfict, we need him to get ihs money's worth.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - BrownAssClown - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:02 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: What would you do instead?

Didn't Mike Brown play quarterback in college like a thousand years ago? He needs to get behind that line he's created.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - jfkbengals - 11-12-2017

(11-12-2017, 05:03 PM)Utts Wrote: Come on... The official was extending his arm, to prevent things from escalating. Burfict then shoved his arm away. It's not even up for debate. He got what he deserved. I'm tired of having these discussions week in and week out, over this man child. I hope they kick him out of the league.

He grabbed Burfict's arm.  From outside his peripheral view.  EVERY player would react the same way, as there is no way to know who is grabbing you.

RE: ***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans*** - Trademark - 11-12-2017

Our defense is doing everything to keep us in this but Dalton is playing shaky again, not sure what’s up with him