Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever (/Thread-Every-Story-From-Every-Training-Camp-Ever)

Pages: 1 2

Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Wes Mantooth - 08-05-2015

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - djs7685 - 08-05-2015

LOL

The best part is that there is such a large percentage of each team's fanbase that eats the shit up every single damn year.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Nately120 - 08-05-2015

Hilariously fitting.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - GreenCornBengal - 08-05-2015

Hahahah this was perfect.  ThumbsUp

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Bengal Dude - 08-05-2015

NFLN's and ESPN's camp coverage summed up in 2 minutes.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Shake n Blake - 08-05-2015

Hilarious and true...until the Tebow hate.

Tebow doesn't bring the attention on himself and I bet he makes the Eagles 53 this year.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - treee - 08-05-2015

That was great. Really hit the nail on the head with that one.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - CJD - 08-05-2015

Couldn't have said it better.

But Dalton worked with Tom House this year, so it'll work out great for us!

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - McC - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 04:16 PM)djs7685 Wrote: LOL

The best part is that there is such a large percentage of each team's fanbase that eats the shit up every single damn year.

Is it that they eat it up or is it that they are actually the ones that say most of it?  At the very least, what they're parodying from the networks is aimed at fans, is what fans want to hear.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - LC_Bengals630513 - 08-05-2015

News ticker at the bottom: "Los Angeles to get at least one, maybe two crappy teams by 2016"

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Nebuchadnezzar - 08-05-2015

"six more 49ers announce retirement"
"Contract negotiations won't affect desire"
"Los Angeles to get one, maybe two crappy teams by 2016"
"Veteran Free Agent Wide Reciever invited to try out with bad team"

There's another about Godell but it wasnt that good.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - bengalfan74 - 08-05-2015

I didn't even watch it but I'm sure what it says. And yes it is funny how every player is pro bowl bound.

Remember the QB that threw up in the 4th qtr a couple years ago and kept playing ? And so many had him as the shoe in starter ? Super Bowl bound baby !

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 09:21 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I didn't even watch it but I'm sure what it says. And yes it is funny how every player is pro bowl bound.

Remember the QB that threw up in the 4th qtr a couple years ago and kept playing ? And so many had him as the shoe in starter ? Super Bowl bound baby !

Matt Scott Wink

(08-05-2015, 10:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Matt Scott Wink

That guy had guts though. I gotta respect any player that throws up, then throws for a TD.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - bengalfan74 - 08-05-2015

(08-05-2015, 11:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That guy had guts though. I gotta respect any player that throws up, then throws for a TD.

Oh there's no doubt !

But the overreaction was a bit well, funny. You of thought he was the next Brady reading some posts. And who knows maybe he will be ? Have no idea if he's on a roster anywhere or not ?

(08-05-2015, 11:15 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Oh there's no doubt !

But the overreaction was a bit well, funny. You of thought he was the next Brady reading some posts. And who knows maybe he will be ? Have no idea if he's on a roster anywhere or not ?

Right. Just another in a long line of training camp heroes. LeFevour, Matt Jones, Armon Binns and Dez Briscoe all come to mind.

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - GreenCornBengal - 08-06-2015

(08-05-2015, 11:53 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. Just another in a long line of training camp heroes. LeFevour, Matt Jones, Armon Binns and Dez Briscoe all come to mind.

Hey now, Dez Briscoe caught some TD's for the buccs if I'm not mistaken!!!

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - Yojimbo - 08-06-2015

"In other news. Terrible QB has spent the offseason working on his mechanics and fans should take this as a sign that he's "magically" good now."

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - GreenCornBengal - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 01:27 AM)Yojimbo Wrote: "In other news. Terrible QB has spent the offseason working on his mechanics and fans should take this as a sign that he's "magically" good now."

I was just happy it wasn't a pic of Andy lol Rock On

RE: Every Story From Every Training Camp Ever - SHRacerX - 08-06-2015

"And now, news coming from city you don't want to live in, a new coach and a re-tread coordinator are...blah, blah, blah"

That's some funny stuff