Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone (/Thread-per-Jim-O-Paul-Alexander-gone)

per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - pally - 01-03-2018

we'll see what comes next

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - RagnarLothbrok - 01-03-2018

Marvin just confirmed it in his press conference!

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - McC - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 03:16 PM)pally Wrote: we'll see what comes next

I will believe it when I see it.  Jim O also said there would be outside candidates for the next coach and we all know how that turned out.

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - RagnarLothbrok - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 03:18 PM)McC Wrote: I will believe it when I see it.  Jim O also said there would be outside candidates for the next coach and we all know how that turned out.

Marvin just confirmed it in his press conference.

per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - BenZoo2 - 01-03-2018

Good riddance. Now if Marvin gets a little more control this might actually start to turn things around. I doubt it but I can dream, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - McC - 01-03-2018

(01-03-2018, 03:20 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: Marvin just confirmed it in his press conference.

Well, son of a *****.  Next move, kick PA's hand picked turds to the curb.

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - Pat5775 - 01-03-2018

He's gone folks.

Thank the f*** christ

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - leonardfan40 - 01-03-2018

I feel slightly better...still won’t see me at PBS next year for the 3rd year in a row. That could fix our glaring issue from the past two seasons, but won’t solve the self control issues, lack of preparation/effort/heart for playoff games (if they luck out and sneak in again), and certainly won’t solve the lack of in game adjustments since Marvin doesn’t believe in them.

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - masonbengals fan - 01-03-2018

1st good decision made so far

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - snowy - 01-03-2018

Not just merely gone, but really most sincerely gone. Now to see who's next to go from staff. They'll get to the players eventually.

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - Lawless_1 - 01-03-2018

Former Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin needs to be the #1 Target to replace him.

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - Lawless_1 - 01-11-2018

(01-03-2018, 03:44 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Former Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin needs to be the #1 Target to replace him.

Bump. I'm like a Bengals insider.

RE: per Jim O- Paul Alexander gone - BURROWorBUST - 01-11-2018

(01-03-2018, 03:44 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Former Cardinals OC Harold Goodwin needs to be the #1 Target to replace him.

Hey, the Cards almost beat Seattle with a hobbled Drew Stanton at QB. I think Goodwin would be a pretty good hire, and maybe our next HC.