Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach (/Thread-Jonathan-Hayes-Named-Head-Coach)

Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - bfine32 - 01-16-2018

.....of the East team in the Shrine game:

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/1/15/16865408/2018-east-west-shrine-game-rosters-nfl-draft-prospects

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - fredtoast - 01-16-2018

[Image: a35073d11f.jpg]

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - nkets - 01-16-2018

Getting a good look at our future franchise quarterback JT Barrett

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Trademark - 01-16-2018

(01-16-2018, 04:08 PM)nkets Wrote: Getting a good look at our future franchise quarterback JT Barrett

Barrett is trash

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - bfine32 - 01-16-2018

(01-16-2018, 04:08 PM)nkets Wrote: Getting a good look at our future franchise quarterback JT Barrett

I'd actually be a little more interested in the kid from South Florida

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - XenoMorph - 01-16-2018

Any Top TE Prospects?

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - bfine32 - 01-16-2018

(01-16-2018, 05:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Any Top TE Prospects?

The kid from WF is the best of the bunch; however, he's more of the H-Back type, 

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Mike M (the other one) - 01-16-2018

Dallas Goedert from South Dakota State.

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Stewy - 01-16-2018

lol - you're a comedian

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - BengalsRocker - 01-16-2018

Well for the East I'd like Hingle McCringleberry from Penn State for his amazing season.

The West I feel that D'Glester Hardunkinchud from Wisconsin is a dark horse in the Draft this year.

Being an Ohio State fan I'm a little biased to the Big Ten though.

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - pulses - 01-16-2018

Barrett is garbage and won't even be drafted GTFOH.....trolling

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - BengalsBong - 01-17-2018

(01-16-2018, 08:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Well for the East I'd like Hingle McCringleberry from Penn State for his amazing season.

The West I feel that D'Glester Hardunkinchud from Wisconsin is a dark horse in the Draft this year.

Being an Ohio State fan I'm a little biased to the Big Ten though.
Not sure if either one of those last names will fit on the back of a jersey.

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - grampahol - 01-17-2018

Barrett has some interesting traits, but starting QB ain't one of them. Might be a good career backup somewhere or move to WR like whatsisface.. 

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-17-2018

Not in the shrine game, but for TE, Fumagali is someone I've had an eye on for a few season.

For the Louisville Homers that thought Hikutini was even somewhat decent, Fumagali is a better prospect (bigger, stronger, is a good blocker), but Hikutini-like in terms of skill set (Possession guys, not the best athletes, both needed to get stronger at the next level).

For some very strange reason, I have a feeling we WON'T target a TE at all in this draft because:

- I think Eifert will be back on the cheap (and healthy, for once).
- For some even more strange reason, I feel that Mason Schreck is going to be Ceej 2.0 and we'll carry 4 TEs on the roster, plus Hewitt and 3 RBs

Hope Hayes can make up his mind, either way.

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Go Cards - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 12:40 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Not in the shrine game, but for TE, Fumagali is someone I've had an eye on for a few season.

For the Louisville Homers that thought Hikutini was even somewhat decent, Fumagali is a better prospect (bigger, stronger, is a good blocker), but Hikutini-like in terms of skill set (Possession guys, not the best athletes, both needed to get stronger at the next level).

For some very strange reason, I have a feeling we WON'T target a TE at all in this draft because:

- I think Eifert will be back on the cheap (and healthy, for once).
- For some even more strange reason, I feel that Mason Schreck is going to be Ceej 2.0 and we'll carry 4 TEs on the roster, plus Hewitt and 3 RBs

Hope Hayes can make up his mind, either way.

Would love to see Hikutini drafted by Bengals and would not cost them too much either. 

Of course I am that Homer you spoke of. 

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-17-2018

You've GOT to be joking......

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Go Cards - 01-17-2018

Forgot , congratulations to Mr Hayes

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - Truck_1_0_1_ - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 11:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Would love to see Hikutini drafted by Bengals and would not cost them too much either. 

Of course I am that Homer you spoke of. 

lol, I know you are Wink

Sled was the other I was referring to; he seems to be under the impression that he's a world-beating TE, but he went undrafted and after half the season on the PS, SF activated him, only to put him on IR after he was ineffective for 3 games.

Fumagali is that type of guy, but a much better prospect and has more NFL upside, IMO.

RE: Jonathan Hayes Named Head Coach - BengalsRocker - 01-17-2018

(01-17-2018, 12:03 AM)BengalsBong Wrote: Not sure if either one of those last names will fit on the back of a jersey.

Well you could just go with Q2.  He's probably gonna be all-pro anyway and hocking some Subway sammiches.

[Image: th?id=OIP.a26Ay_xpbRNrkX_elaFH-AHaEK&pid...=292&h=165]