Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day (/Thread-NFC-Championship-Game-Vikings-Eagles-Game-Day)

Pages: 1 2

NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - QueenCitySouth - 01-21-2018

The #2 seed Vikings visit the #1 seed Eagles.

6:40PM Eastern on FOX.

All game comments go here.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - TKUHL - 01-21-2018

Sure glad we got Ross instead of that bum Elflein.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - michaelsean - 01-21-2018

That TD to Jeffery was some serious arm strength. That’s 60 yds in the air mostly just arm.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - J24 - 01-21-2018

209 yards to Nick Foles wtf Zimmer.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - Awful Llama - 01-21-2018

Damn, Foles is the man. Great drive to end the half. Expected Minny to come out and dominate from the get-go, but not so much.

Fly, Eagles, Flyyyyyyy,
On the road to vic-tor-yyyyyyy!

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - rfaulk34 - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 10:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Damn, Foles is the man.  Great drive to end the half.  Expected Minny to come out and dominate from the get-go, but not so much.  

Fly, Eagles, Flyyyyyyy,
On the road to vic-tor-yyyyyyy!

Invincible was on the other day. I watched it.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - michaelsean - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 10:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Invincible was on the other day. I watched it.

I liked the play where he scored the TD at the end. Took about ten minutes in the movie, and then they show the real play which took about 3 seconds

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - Atomic Orange - 01-21-2018

Carson Wentz is dying inside.

(01-21-2018, 10:16 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Invincible was on the other day. I watched it.

Decent flick.  The only drawback is Greg Kinnear.  Because every time they show his face on the screen it's like "Oh, there's Greg Kinnear." Just can't buy that guy in anything for some reason.  Well, Auto Focus.  I'll give him that one.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - WildCat - 01-21-2018

vikings getting their teeth kicked in.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - WiregrassBenGal - 01-21-2018

Were the Vikings paid off by the league to lose since there's no way the NFL will let a team play a Super Bowl in its home stadium? It kind of looks like it.

On the bright side, Zim will have a lot of tape to use for coaching up his guys.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - rfaulk34 - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 10:21 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I liked the play where he scored the TD at the end. Took about ten minutes in the movie, and then they show the real play which took about 3 seconds

Good ole hollywood. The problem is...you're not allowed to advance a muffed punt. Now or then. Big Grin

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - CKwi88 - 01-21-2018

Bruh. Vikings are getting spanked.

Did not see this coming.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - George Cantstandya - 01-21-2018

I never would have imagined the Eagles would embarrass the Vikings like this. Foles with over 300 yards and 3 TDs against the Vikings. Odd. I feel like I'm living on a different planet.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - Interceptor - 01-21-2018

Vikings getting raped. Well, in any case, I hope Pats will get their 6th so Steelers won't have that to themselves anymore.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - WildCat - 01-21-2018

this is just sad. case keenum will never be a starter in this league again. ever. ever ever.

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - Pat5775 - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 11:18 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Vikings getting raped. Well, in any case, I hope Pats will get their 6th so Steelers won't have that to themselves anymore.

Every steeler fan I know (yes, all 9 of them) says "the game has gone soft" and "the refs favor the Pats" so they "are winning the easy way". 

I shit you not  Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

They'll all spin reality around so they can make themselves feel better.   

#SteelerFanhoodIsAMentalIllness

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - Pat5775 - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 11:25 PM)WildCat Wrote: this is just sad. case keenum will never be a starter in this league again. ever. ever ever.

He has been Jake Plummer'd, no doubt

RE: NFC Championship Game: Vikings @ Eagles Game Day - George Cantstandya - 01-21-2018

Why are the Eagles still playing their starters? Seems like an unnecessary risk.