Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Super Bowl LII Prediction - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Super Bowl LII Prediction (/Thread-Super-Bowl-LII-Prediction)

Super Bowl LII Prediction - guyofthetiger - 01-24-2018

The Patriots and Eagles square off on Feb. 4th to determine the NFL champion. I want and am rooting for the Eagles to win. However, the cheaters have a way of pulling off a win just like last year's Super Bowl. My prediction is the Eagles will lead at halftime and end up losing. The Patriots score a lot in the 4th quarter. Patriots 27 Eagles 24

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - grampahol - 01-24-2018

I predict that the tv talking heads will go out of their way to make it seem like the single greatest event since the allies won WWII.. After all, true patriots are playing..

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - CKwi88 - 01-24-2018

Hard to bet against Brady, but I think this will be a really good one.

31-28 Pats, and a lot of butthurt for their haters.

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - seahawkscheat - 01-25-2018

Pats by 10 jake elliot will miss a field goal at a crucial time

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - Awful Llama - 01-25-2018

(01-25-2018, 11:10 PM)seahawkscheat Wrote: Pats by 10 jake elliot will miss a field goal at a crucial time

I would love to see this board after Elliott missed a crucial SB kick.

[Image: atomic-mushroom-cloud-explosion-2-2.gif]

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - BengalHawk62 - 01-26-2018

JT brings Janet back on stage and we have another ‘wardrobe malfunction’.

:)

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - GMDino - 01-29-2018

How can anyone pick against the Pats?

I'd like if they lost more because of the Pat's fans (™ 2001) than the team itself.

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - Go Cards - 01-29-2018

The Eagles play well enough to win but the refs keep Brady in it until the end when he makes a game winning last minute drive.

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - Go Cards - 01-29-2018

At least Brady will have as many SB victories as the entire steeler franchise and cheapen theirs somehow.

Just grasping at anything now.

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - Millhouse - 01-31-2018

Pats 24-14

I think the Jags were the only team in the playoffs (NFC & AFC) that had the best chance of beating them, other than maybe the Steelers.

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - XenoMorph - 01-31-2018

(01-26-2018, 12:18 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: JT brings Janet back on stage and we have another ‘wardrobe malfunction’.  

:)

SB will now be on a 2 week delay.

I don't like the Patriots but I think they win this game....

But I also thought the Vikings would have handled the eagles so Who knows... But if the Eagles wins... Foles gonna be a rich man

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - Sled21 - 02-01-2018

Stealers fans might want to start placing gym mats around that pedestal they are on with 6 wins, cause they are about to get knocked off it...... Go Pats.

RE: Super Bowl LII Prediction - Interceptor - 02-01-2018

Eagles will lead going into the half.