Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference (/Thread-Are-you-watching-mostly-NFL-Network-or-ESPN-Draft-coverage-during-Draft-preference)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - depthchart - 04-25-2018

Which Analysts and coverage will you be watching the most during the Draft ?  (NFL Network -or- ESPN)

Do you prefer Kiper/Mcshay & the ESPN coverage or a dose of Dion Sanders/Mike Mayock & the NFL Network coverage.

Which will you be watching the most ?   (since many may be flipping back and forth)

Give reasons why you made your choice  (certain Analysts you like/don't like,  one shows more game footage of players than the other, etc)

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - ochocincos - 04-25-2018

I've always preferred NFL Network over ESPN since I started watching NFL Network about 10 years ago.
Mainly because I much prefer Mayock and Eisen over Kiper and McShay.

Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - BenZoo2 - 04-25-2018

I will mostly watch nfl network because they put a ton of free info out there and most of ESPN content requires you to be an insider. I’m not paying for their pompous arrogance when I can better info free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-25-2018

I prefer NFL Network but i will mostly be checking the Draft out on the internet and here.

NFL.com and here mostly.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - mas_fuerte - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 04:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I've always preferred NFL Network over ESPN since I started watching NFL Network about 10 years ago.
Mainly because I much prefer Mayock and Eisen over Kiper and McShay.

Agreed, NFL Network for me. I think Mayock is fantastic and Eisen is entertaining. 

I may flip to ESPN every now and then though. McShay is okay, but Kiper is well past his prime. 

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Synric - 04-25-2018

NFL Network.

I rarely watch anything besides football games on ESPN.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - depthchart - 04-25-2018

I mostly watch ESPN but flip back and forth to NFL Network.

I think I mostly watch ESPN because I am always watching NFL Network leading up to the Draft. Almost know what they will say.

I guess I like to hear different voices and opinions than the NFL Network analysts I watch constantly for months leading up to the draft.

Watching ESPN thus seems like a change for me as the Draft happens live, since I rarely watch it leading up to the draft. Sounds odd to even me as I write this but that is mostly why I do it this way.

If I remember right, I then am able to watch Draft reruns on NFL Network later so I ultimately get to watch both.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - CKwi88 - 04-25-2018

I'm a day 1 watcher only, fwiw, but I am a fan of Mayock, at least when it comes to the draft. So NFLN for me.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Tiger Teeth - 04-25-2018

NFLN for me. I don't care for Kiper.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - sandwedge - 04-25-2018

I mostly watch NFLN but do get tired of listening to the same person so I switch over to ESPN. It won't matter though, come pick 21 and a commercial will come on...

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Big Boss - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 05:02 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I mostly watch NFLN but do get tired of listening to the same person so I switch over to ESPN. It won't matter though, come pick 21 and a commercial will come on...

Took the words right out of my mouth.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Millhouse - 04-25-2018

It will also be on Fox this year for the first time, so I will check them out. But I dont really have a preference, just flip back and forth. One thing for ESPn is that Gruden is no longer on there, and hopefully Bermen too is gone as his time has past.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Sled21 - 04-25-2018

100% NFLN...... I do not watch anything on ESPN. The only time I would watch that channel is if it were the only way to watch the Bengals.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - XenoMorph - 04-25-2018

I do NFL network over ESPN everytime... Or flip back and forth to see which on isn't on commercial during the bengals pick.. (hint they both are)

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - depthchart - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 05:27 PM)Millhouse Wrote: It will also be on Fox this year for the first time, so I will check them out. But I dont really have a preference, just flip back and forth. One thing for ESPn is that Gruden is no longer on there, and hopefully Bermen too is gone as his time has past.

I wonder who the Fox Draft Analysts will be.

They have Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw during games as I remember.

It could be an interesting option...

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Truck_1_0_1_ - 04-25-2018

Mayock is king and I'm a loyal subject.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Millhouse - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 05:36 PM)depthchart Wrote: I wonder who the Fox Draft Analysts will be.

They have Jimmy Johnson and Terry Bradshaw during games as I remember.

It could be an interesting option...

Actually I just looked it up and FOX & NFL channel are merging together. Troy Aikmen is joining Mayock and Eisen, and will be broadcasted on both channels.

ESPN is moving Kirk Herbstreit into Grudens spot too I read with Kiper and Wingo.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Socal Bengals fan - 04-25-2018

ESPN is garbage.. huge Eisen n Mayock fan

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - Jason_NC - 04-25-2018

I will camp on NFLN, but when they go to commercial I'll look in on ESPiN for a minute or 2.

RE: Are you watching mostly NFL Network or ESPN Draft coverage during Draft? - preference - StLucieBengal - 04-25-2018

NFLN. Haven’t watched ESPN since.

Will also watch cbs hq and NFL now.