Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bad Boys II - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Off Topic Forums (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Politics & Religion 2.0 (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Politics-Religion-2-0)
+---- Forum: P & R Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-P-R-Archive)
+---- Thread: Bad Boys II (/Thread-Bad-Boys-II)

RE: Bad Boys II - GMDino - 05-29-2020

Welp...he's out there to talk about taking on China and blaming the Obama administration.

So it's a distraction and political rally.

And he sounds exhausted.

(05-29-2020, 03:50 PM)GMDino Wrote: Welp...he's out there to talk about taking on China and blaming the Obama administration.

So it's a distraction and political rally.

And he sounds exhausted.

And that was it.

About ten minutes about China and Hong Kong surrounded by a few secretaries and he took no questions.

What an awful leader.
What an awful human being.
What a coward.

(05-29-2020, 03:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: 3rd degree murder charge.

RE: Bad Boys II - 6andcounting - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 10:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: There's a photo going around saying it is a white officer that started it.  I didn't share because I can't verify the OP and who knows what to believe.

My theory is he was dressed like how a cop would dress to blend in as a protestor.. And his posture and the way he just walked away while being confronted. I aw this claim too that someone knows the guy to be a cop, but that was my guys before seeing that. 

(05-29-2020, 04:22 PM)6andcounting Wrote: My theory is he was dressed like how a cop would dress to blend in as a protestor.. And his posture and the way he just walked away while being confronted. I aw this claim too that someone knows the guy to be a cop, but that was my guys before seeing that. 

Yeah even if you knew the guy it would be hard to tell from that photo.  In fact I have a friend on FB who's current profile pic is him wearing that same mask!  Smirk

(05-29-2020, 09:41 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I really don't know what to say about the situation in Minneapolis. So many things come to mind, but I check my privilege and decide to shut my mouth because I don't really know enough about it all. The frustration people of color feel in situations like this has to be heavy. I just don't ever understand the destruction of the community when this sort of thing happens, but my life experiences are different.

The looters and those burning down affordable housing complexes have nothing to do with justice and everything to do with criminals taking advantage of the situations. Beyond that, I agree with you.

They did burn down the police station so I can at least make sense of that one. 

RE: Bad Boys II - treee - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 04:32 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The looters and those burning down affordable housing complexes have nothing to do with justice and everything to do with criminals taking advantage of the situations. Beyond that, I agree with you.

They did burn down the police station so I can at least make sense of that one. 

Any sizeable movement will have grifters for sure. I just hope people aren't missing the forest for the trees on this one.

RE: Bad Boys II - michaelsean - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 04:48 PM)treee Wrote: Any sizeable movement will have grifters for sure. I just hope people aren't missing the forest for the trees on this one.

That’s what sucks. People want to protest and dickheads take advantage of it.

RE: Bad Boys II - BigPapaKain - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 04:20 PM)GMDino Wrote:  

What more evidence could they have needed?

(05-29-2020, 05:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: What more evidence could they have needed?

My only guess would be an officer who wasn't at the scene willing to help make the case that this was malicious or part of a pattern om the acting officers part.

RE: Bad Boys II - Nately120 - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 05:40 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: What more evidence could they have needed?

Evidence that people were willing to riot over this, I assume.

RE: Bad Boys II - BigPapaKain - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 05:54 PM)6andcounting Wrote: My only guess would be an officer who wasn't at the scene willing to help make the case that this was malicious or part of a pattern om the acting officers part.

How shitty is it that even with video evidence of the entire incident, they might've had to wait to see if another officer would say it's part of a pattern?

Like one time using excessive force is too many.

Apparently yesterday there was more video...I guess they hoped wanted to see if the victim had done anything to deserve being killed.

Via Twitter

[Image: EZNnJmcUEAAiyHW?format=jpg&name=medium]

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/29/george-floyd-died-police-restraint-combined-health/

"reasonable doubt" has begun to be laid out.

They didn’t need evidence he did what he did. They want to accumulate enough evidence to ensure a conviction.

(05-29-2020, 07:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Via Twitter

[Image: EZNnJmcUEAAiyHW?format=jpg&name=medium]

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/may/29/george-floyd-died-police-restraint-combined-health/

"reasonable doubt" has begun to be laid out.

That would be well and good for the officer except for the seven minutes part and the “that’s not in the manual part”.

(05-29-2020, 07:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That would be well and good for the officer except for the seven minutes part and the “that’s not in the manual part”.

Oh *I* would agree with you but I'm telling you that this will be used to a defense and it work work on one member of a jury and that's all it will take.

The article I linked even had people in the comments saying they wouldn't convict him now.  Whatever

Might as well leave this here too...

Another CYA tweet from another Republican who likes to sound tough and then cries when someone says something about it.

(05-29-2020, 07:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Oh *I* would agree with you but I'm telling you that this will be used to a defense and it work work on one member of a jury and that's all it will take.

The article I linked even had people in the comments saying they wouldn't convict him now.  Whatever

Well yes the defense will use anything they can. I’m not sure how useful that will be against a third degree homicide charge which I believe is equivalent to manslaughter which always confuses me. Maybe Fred can chime in on if it really matters to this kind of charge.

RE: Bad Boys II - Nately120 - 05-29-2020

(05-29-2020, 07:15 PM)GMDino Wrote: Might as well leave this here too...

Another CYA tweet from another Republican who likes to sound tough and then cries when someone says something about it.

Don't we live in a society with business insurance so people don't have to stand their ground in their businesses and weigh the pros and cons of shooting and killing someone?  Maybe if you have insurance and they refuse to cover your losses this guy will tell you to shoot your insurance agent?