Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Colts)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Nately120 - 09-09-2018

If we lose to the power rankings 32nd team the experts are going to keep underestimating us. The fools.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Yojimbo - 09-09-2018

The offense needs to sustain a drive to let the d-line rest. I saw a couple huffing and puffing with their hands on their hips during that last drive.

Should copy Indy and use a lot of quick underneath passes.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - RiverRat13 - 09-09-2018

Stadium might be 2/3 full Thursday night.

***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - MasonDT70 - 09-09-2018

Will Mixon get any touches now. Confuses me that we go away from a player when they start off hot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - TSwigZ - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:06 PM)Trademark Wrote: Let’s watch our amazing offense go three and out again

Even when they execute they turn it over let’s be aggressive though and get a TD before half

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - HarleyDog - 09-09-2018

Man, our D is not getting in there like we hoped. Curious how Merv plays this drive out.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - TheUberHuber - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:06 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Evans might be the worst coverage linebacker I’ve ever seen.  He’s clueless out there

I dont know man... we have had some pretty bad ones the last 5+ years

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Joelist - 09-09-2018

So far Geno and Dunlap have been invisible and we've only had one good pass defense out of the secondary (Dennard). Brown has looked good but everyone else looks awful.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - bengaloo - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:04 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Can we fire Teryl Austin faster than we fired Zampese?

With the talent he has there is no excuse for this. Very unimpressive D and his scheme seems lolipop.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 09-09-2018

The defense is keeping Cincinnati in this game. They have turned two touchdowns into field goals.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Bengalitis - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:07 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We're lucky to only be 3-13

10 is a lot to be back from the way we're playing now.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - iLLuSi0nz - 09-09-2018

First game of the year and someone already probably should be fired for misuse of Mixon....

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Atomic Orange - 09-09-2018

We can only hope they have decided to flip the script and suck in the first half this year Ninja

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:06 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Easy for me to switch team I'm supporting since I live in CLE...probably do so once baker mayfield starts playing since win or lose it will probably be more exciting than the poop we're watching right now.

Bye. You won’t be missed.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - grampahol - 09-09-2018

I'm gonna make the half time adjustments myself and go fishing.. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Seaneh - 09-09-2018

Need a score of some sorts on this drive or it's lights out

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Bengalitis - 09-09-2018

I hate to say this but even the browns are playing better.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Joelist - 09-09-2018

Meanwhile the offense is spotty. The line is NOT blocking well and our players all seem to be playing slow but the big problem has been sloppiness.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-09-2018

colts get ball back at half, we better score here, 24-3 is unsurmountable against the NFL who needs Andy Luck to win to have another story.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - jfkbengals - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:07 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Will Mixon get any touches now. Confuses me that we go away from a player when they start off hot.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

For at lease 5 years, the MO is starter gets 2 drives, then the reserve gets a drive...