Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Colts)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - jfkbengals - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:25 PM)samhain Wrote: If Brown is out, we're screwed.  We'd be looking at the all undrafted free agent linebacking corps plus Vigil.

THey just said probable to return.

By the way, Burfict was undrafted, so it isn't exactly a death sentence...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - PhilHos - 09-09-2018

Hahahahahahajajajajajahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa. You're funny.
(09-09-2018, 03:26 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Marvin better be tearing out some assholes at Halftime!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:24 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: Our defense hasn’t looked good at all besides that interception. Dalton made our best tackle

Idk Dennard made a big one.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Pat5775 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:25 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I’m surprised the colts o line seems to be winning the war upfront

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. It's really inexcusable. Austin may very well be worse than Bresnahan. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Joelist - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:25 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I’m surprised the colts o line seems to be winning the war upfront

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They don't just "seem" to be doing it. It is literally the story of this game. We KNEW our offense would be spotty because the OL is still a work in progress but their OL is blowing our highly paid and worthless DL off the ball. Luck looks good largely because he has had wide open receivers and with zero pressure can just sit back and wait for them to get open. 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - bengals73 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:26 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Marvin better be tearing out some assholes at Halftime!

Queue Marvin Clapping and 'Let's go!' 

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Nately120 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:24 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know there's a lot of negativity in the Forum right now but I think the Bengals are going to come out and light up the Colts second half.

And the Steelers will play like crap against the Browns and still win.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - kevin - 09-09-2018

We're in the game. Only 6 point difference at halftime, which is not much in NFL. Get them in 2nd half.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Okay, that first half was ugly but the Bengals’ defense kept this mess to a one score game.  We’ll win ugly — but we’ll win.

Other than the luck pick have we actually stopped them? Can't remember. They get the bawl back 2nd half so not sure we can.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - bengaloo - 09-09-2018

We will know a lot more about our coaches after halftime. If we dont adjust an get our act together, things arent looking good. The Colts are widely considered to be one of the worst teams in the NFL.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:17 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I didn’t even know who won Thursday night until today when I opened up a tab with the NFL scores and saw it.

Im flipping back between this and Pitt gd thread. That game (week) is that much of a snooze fest. The IMO the NFL puts out a really weak product in weeks 1 and 2 anymore. What you see then is nothing like what the league is like at the end of the season.

Agreed. The range of emotion in these threads is like going from the Grand Canyon to Mt. Everest....lol

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Sled21 - 09-09-2018

It's sooooooooo gloooomy in here...… it's only halftime. The Colts oline is going to start getting winded while our 8 man rotation will take over. Cheer up, have another beer.... it's football season....

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - reuben.ahmed - 09-09-2018

luck is 20/25, **** the D.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - PhilHos - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Okay, that first half was ugly but the Bengals’ defense kept this mess to a one score game. We’ll win ugly — but we’ll win.
Hell yeah we will.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - George Cantstandya - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:27 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Queue Marvin Clapping and 'Let's go!' 

His halftime talk to the team.  Here are our adjustments for the second half, "Let's go.  Any questions?"

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Nicomo Cosca - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: No, just tired of your guys definition of superstar.

Lol it’s “our” definition now? Geno is considered a top 2 or 3 player at his position by anyone that follows football.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Synric - 09-09-2018

Pains me to say this but...Where is Geno Atkins?

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - drgonzo - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:28 PM)kevin Wrote: We're in the game. Only 6 point difference at halftime, which is not much in NFL. Get them in 2nd half.

Yup, time for Marvs marvelous halftime adjustments, I know I’m confident.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - jfkbengals - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Okay, that first half was ugly but the Bengals’ defense kept this mess to a one score game.  We’ll win ugly — but we’ll win.

We have to be able to run at will in the second half in order to give the defense a breather.

Many of the starters just aren't in 60 minute condition yet.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 03:25 PM)yang Wrote: Roughing call on Dunlop was 2nd worst call in history.

Fixed it for ya (nothing worse than the Justin Smith roughing call vs TB)
I get your point. Don’t touch the star QBs but it’s ok to hit Dalton in the head/grab his face mask.