Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Colts*** (/Thread-Week-1-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Colts)

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Nebuchadnezzar - 09-09-2018

And Cleveland ties it up
Baltimore curb stomps Buffalo
Cincinnati squeeks out a win with a Defensive stop/turnover/scoop and run for TD.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - masonbengals fan - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:10 PM)kevin Wrote: First win in INDY since Boomer Esiason at QB.

Great win especially how they started

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Browns Town Bengal - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Their goal was to keep then out of the End Zone.

We allowed 1 score in the second half. I'm happy with the performance and this was without Burfict and Brown

It was their goal and it worked.  But this D needs a ton of work, especially on 3rd down.  That was a pathetic 3rd down D today

Glad they won but that wont continue allowing teams to move at will

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - PhilHos - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:10 PM)kevin Wrote: First win in INDY since Boomer Esiason at QB.
First win in playoffs since Boomer Esiason at QB? Ninja

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Joelist - 09-09-2018

Offensive Line was weird. Price got owned on the first pass snap but after that he was money. So was Glenn. Boling was mostly solid and amazingly (except for flag) so was Redmond. Hart was an embarrassment and singlehandedly cost us drives.

Defensively I don't know why it took so long for there DL to get into any kind of a groove but even late in the game they weren't getting pressure. And Fedjelem was MONEY out there at Safety. Brown was good until he got hurt and Vigil was very good today.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - dnkw - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Halftime adjustments was key

Don't hear that too often around these parts!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-09-2018

Fej should start....and not just because of that play. Look at the stats someone else posted ...

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - WHO DEY C85 - 09-09-2018

Come on Browns!!!!

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - leonardfan40 - 09-09-2018

Like I’ve been saying all offseason, were gonna have to give this team some time to gel. We’ve got tons of rookies and young inexperienced players playing meaningful snaps, a completely reworked o line/blocking scheme/o line coach/offensive playbook, and tons of other new coaches. Let’s give these guys 3/4/5 weeks to see what kind of improvement they can show. I think by seasons end they’ll be rolling, just gotta win a few ugly games between now and then to still be in contention

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Clark W Griswold - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not one to complain about the announcers, but Lofton was turrible.

That’s an understatement. He was really bad.
Guess they weren’t going to assign the A team to Cincy vs Indy but he was worse then some of the local announcers you hear on NFL network during the preseason.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Sled21 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:13 PM)Joelist Wrote: Offensive Line was weird. Price got owned on the first pass snap but after that he was money. So was Glenn. Boling was mostly solid and amazingly (except for flag) so was Redmond. Hart was an embarrassment and singlehandedly cost us drives.

Defensively I don't know why it took so long for there DL to get into any kind of a groove but even late in the game they weren't getting pressure. And Fedjelem was MONEY out there at Safety. Brown was good until he got hurt and Vigil was very good today.

I specifically keyed on Redmond, he owned his opposition the entire game....

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - leonardfan40 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:13 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Fej should start....and not just because of that play. Look at the stats someone else posted ...

Or the fact that Williams is dirty and mediocre at best

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - yippierb - 09-09-2018

Go Browns

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - George Cantstandya - 09-09-2018

Browns D I think is actually going to be pretty good this year.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Bengalzona - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:14 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: Come on Browns!!!!

Kinda like to see old Ben throw a pick 6 here.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - BoomerFan - 09-09-2018

I figured Denzel Ward would take a year to get up to NFL speed but two INTs today...was worth where they drafted him I think.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - BengalFanInNJ - 09-09-2018

A win is a win and I am very happy considering the way the game started. I feel better about the offense but worse about the defense.

Only have three days to fix it because of the Thursday game against Baltimore.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Sled21 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:15 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Or the fact that Williams is dirty and mediocre at best

I agree that Fej has earned a starting position, but man I hate to lose him on teams, because he makes just about every tackle.....

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - BoomerFan - 09-09-2018

Need 40 yards and to run everything off but 6 seconds to kick the game winning FG.

RE: ***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Colts*** - Nately120 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 05:08 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Steelers look like crap!

So does the entire division except the Ravens who played against the worst starting QB ever. If the Browns win this, I'll admit they're not awful.