Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Good game Bengals - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Good game Bengals (/Thread-Good-game-Bengals)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Good game Bengals - michaelsean - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 08:52 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Surprised the score was close. Saw that it was a one score game at some point. I'm just glad Mosley just has a bone bruise.

From a fantasy standpoint, another solid week from John Brown.

Those of us who watched LT dismantle us in the 2nd half quite a few years ago weren't surprised.  Might have been 24-7 at half, and then LT caught maybe 65 little dumpoffs in the second half and the Bengals lost. 

RE: Good game Bengals - BmorePat87 - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 09:01 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I knew the hype about Flacco suddenly morphing into Aaron Rodgers was over blown. 

some people are misguided lol.

I defended him when he played at his 2014 level. He clearly showed he COULD be a top QB if he tried, but he clearly now isn't trying. He has made more money than he needs and has 5 kids. He's ready to be done in the NFL. Time to get Jackson ready

RE: Good game Bengals - michaelsean - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 10:21 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: some people are misguided lol.

I defended him when he played at his 2014 level. He clearly showed he COULD be a top QB if he tried, but he clearly now isn't trying. He has made more money than he needs and has 5 kids. He's ready to be done in the NFL. Time to get Jackson ready

Still threw for close to 400 yds.  Even if you take away the last drive he was over 300.  But yeah if I'm him I'm over it too.  

(09-14-2018, 10:34 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Still threw for close to 400 yds.  Even if you take away the last drive he was over 300.  But yeah if I'm him I'm over it too.  

On pace for 4800 yards and 40 TDs!

RE: Good game Bengals - bengalfan74 - 09-14-2018

Yup,

He is what he is. The only way you're going anywhere this season with him at the helm is for a lights out defense to step up. You guys have a good team but Flacco isn't going to carry it on his back.

RE: Good game Bengals - sandwedge - 09-14-2018

If you saw him on the sidelines during the 2nd quarter, he looked like he wanted to be anywhere other than where he was. Looked disinterested.

RE: Good game Bengals - Whatever - 09-14-2018

Flacco is a franchise QB, but just not elite.  I would say Dalton falls in that same category.  Both are capable at playing at an elite level, but haven't shown the ability to play there over the course of multiple seasons.  They run hot and cold.

RE: Good game Bengals - Wyche'sWarrior - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 12:39 PM)Whatever Wrote: Flacco is a franchise QB, but just not elite.  I would say Dalton falls in that same category.  Both are capable at playing at an elite level, but haven't shown the ability to play there over the course of multiple seasons.  They run hot and cold.

This.

(09-14-2018, 12:39 PM)Whatever Wrote: Flacco is a franchise QB, but just not elite.  I would say Dalton falls in that same category.  Both are capable at playing at an elite level, but haven't shown the ability to play there over the course of multiple seasons.  They run hot and cold.

Dalton's regular season ability with Flacco's post season ability would give you a solid QB. 

RE: Good game Bengals - ballsofsteel - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 01:27 AM)motoarch Wrote: Bengals and ravens played clean and with respect.  That won’t happen against Pittsburgh.

Why do you stink it was a clean game? The dumbest, ugliest dirtiest player ever, (Fonteze Butthurt) wasn't playing. He is on drugs for the pain JuJu inflicted on him. Man, you jungle homers are slow. Hilarious

RE: Good game Bengals - The Real Deal - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 04:32 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Why do you stink it was a clean game? The dumbest, ugliest dirtiest player ever, (Fonteze Butthurt) wasn't playing. He is on drugs for the pain JuJu inflicted on him. Man, you jungle homers are slow. Hilarious

How many dirty spears did it take for shazier to maim himself again? Something about rocks and glass houses....

RE: Good game Bengals - motoarch - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 04:32 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Why do you stink it was a clean game? The dumbest, ugliest dirtiest player ever, (Fonteze Butthurt) wasn't playing. He is on drugs for the pain JuJu inflicted on him. Man, you jungle homers are slow. Hilarious

Why? Because no one out there trying to intentionality injure someone. I’m sick of watching the bengals and the Steelers try to kill each other. And the idea that the Steelers aren’t as guilty of this as the bengals is comically stupid. If anything the Steelers are worse. Your comment on juju shot speaks volumes about your attitude regarding this. You condone dirty play as long as it’s your guys but when another team does it theyer vile and detestable bad guys. Oh it karma. Well what about all the bs dirty stuff Ward and Harrison and numerous other Steelers pulled that predates burfict? You don’t think that burfict is maybe karmic pay back for taking out Palmer in the playoffs?

You know what I don’t want to see when Pittsburgh and Cincinnati meet this year? Them going after each other for past crap. Sheizers injury should have been the end of it. He hurt himself being dumb then juju follows that up doing something dumb. This is nonsense and needs to stop. Let juju have had the last shot I don’t care.

Call me soft, it doesn’t matter.

RE: Good game Bengals - rfaulk34 - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 06:08 PM)motoarch Wrote: Why?  Because no one out there trying to intentionality injure someone.  I’m sick of watching the bengals and the Steelers try to kill each other.   And the idea that the Steelers aren’t as guilty of this as the bengals is comically stupid.  If anything the Steelers are worse.  Your comment on juju shot speaks volumes about your attitude regarding this.  You condone dirty play as long as it’s your guys but when another team does it theyer vile and detestable bad guys.  Oh it karma.  Well what about all the bs dirty stuff Ward and Harrison and numerous other Steelers pulled that predates burfict?  You don’t think that burfict is maybe karmic pay back for taking out Palmer in the playoffs?

You know what I don’t want to see when Pittsburgh and Cincinnati meet this year?  Them going after each other for past crap.  Sheizers injury should have been the end of it.  He hurt himself being dumb then juju follows that up doing something dumb.  This is nonsense and needs to stop.  Let juju have had the last shot I don’t care.

Have you seen that stupid Pizza Hut commercial yet? The one with the out-of-control screaming little girl in the steelers jersey? Like she's part of the team or something. And her idiot parents are behind her high-fiving each other. 

Stupidest annoying commercial i've ever seen. And the most accurate portrayal of a Pittsburgh family i could ever imagine. 

RE: Good game Bengals - Whatever - 09-14-2018

Burfict may be the ugliest and dirtiest ever, but there's waaaayyyyy dumber out there.  There's one guy who managed to paralyze himself by leading with his helmet on every play, but his name escapes me at the moment.

RE: Good game Bengals - StoneTheCrow - 09-14-2018

These people are caricatures. Their ability to stay in character is amazing as well.

It almost makes me believe that they really are that way and not putting on an act. Ninja

RE: Good game Bengals - ballsofsteel - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 06:08 PM)motoarch Wrote: Why?  Because no one out there trying to intentionality injure someone.  I’m sick of watching the bengals and the Steelers try to kill each other.   And the idea that the Steelers aren’t as guilty of this as the bengals is comically stupid.  If anything the Steelers are worse.  Your comment on juju shot speaks volumes about your attitude regarding this.  You condone dirty play as long as it’s your guys but when another team does it theyer vile and detestable bad guys.  Oh it karma.  Well what about all the bs dirty stuff Ward and Harrison and numerous other Steelers pulled that predates burfict?  You don’t think that burfict is maybe karmic pay back for taking out Palmer in the playoffs?

You know what I don’t want to see when Pittsburgh and Cincinnati meet this year?  Them going after each other for past crap.  Sheizers injury should have been the end of it.  He hurt himself being dumb then juju follows that up doing something dumb.  This is nonsense and needs to stop.  Let juju have had the last shot I don’t care.

Well said, I agree. ThumbsUp

RE: Good game Bengals - motoarch - 09-14-2018

(09-14-2018, 08:45 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Well said, I agree. ThumbsUp

Really? Wow that’s not what I expected.

RE: Good game Bengals - Beaker - 09-15-2018

(09-14-2018, 01:01 AM)michaelsean Wrote: But tonight was a win for me either way. My 22 year old daughter spent $200 to take my 17 year old son to the game for his birthday. I’d post a pic but I don’t know how to from my phone.  I figured it out but it says too large. Don’t know how to fix that.

Ask your daughter, I bet she knows how to handle things that are too large. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4605029]

RE: Good game Bengals - Vlad - 09-15-2018

(09-14-2018, 12:58 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Who Dey!

The answer still remains the same.

[Image: e120a3b7c86f65649e8bce0d8603fc16.jpg]

[Image: 2014_bengals_home_we_dey.jpg]

[Image: 88460131b1b70e02e2d274d0f031cdfc.jpg]

RE: Good game Bengals - McC - 09-15-2018

(09-13-2018, 10:10 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Lol, same ol’ Ravens. Bills must be that bad.

At least you guys look much better than last season.

It’s the start of the 2nd Q and it’s about to be 21-0. I’m gonna go play Spider-Man

You're a class act, Pat.  Please don't tell anyone I said that.