Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-07-2018

lol let's take 2 TO's into the locker room

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-07-2018

I personally think they just need to make more football plays. ya know...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 10-07-2018

Marvin should have ran the clock out instead of being aggressive.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:20 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Simmons is getting torched today.  Probably has something to do with Burke coaching here.

Burke hasn't been with the Bengals in 3 years.  Special teams are getting torched because they are playing lousy...see last week..it has nothing to do with how the Dolphins are being coached

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-07-2018

I'm not sure, with receivers spread, why you don't try and run Mixon from the gun on that short third and two. Perhaps something over the middle. That play was just so dangerous and dumb

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Goalpost - 10-07-2018

Miami just played better. All facets

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-07-2018

Too scare and lack of confidence to play with :22 seconds left and 2 time outs....

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-07-2018

Cincinnati HAS to score coming out of half time.

This is the worst first half I’ve seen by a Cincinnati team in the Lewis-Dalton era. The entire team is imploding.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-07-2018

And instead of trying to get SOMETHING going we wimp out like bitches.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - StoneTheCrow - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:22 PM)Housh Wrote: I understand trying to establish the run but the start the game running on 8/9 first downs?

Who does that?

1st and 20 run for 1. Changed everything.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-07-2018

Absolutely pathetic half of football.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-07-2018

We escaped Marvin Lewis' infamous time clock management skillset last week, and they are on full display here this week.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalitis - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cincinnati HAS to score coming out of half time.  

This is the worst first half I’ve seen by a Cincinnati team in the Lewis-Dalton era.  The entire team is imploding.

This game could easily end without even scoring a TD or FG from us.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-07-2018

Offense scores ZERO points.

Offense gets 1 first down on last drive and there is no punt.

That debacle is as much if not more on the offense than the defense.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - coachmcneil71 - 10-07-2018

Ffs....that hurts. I think Brown/Burfict missing time is hurting the LBs today. Gotta open up the O in the second. Boyd, Green, Mixon killing me in fantasy.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bilbo Saggins - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:23 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: lol let's take 2 TO's into the locker room

Should've done a dummy play on the punt and called a TO at the last second.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:23 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Miami just played better.  All facets

Doesn't help to drop a pick-six, have a fg blocked while also lining up illegally, and leaving their receiver wide open in the endzone.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-07-2018

Thank God we are great at half time adjustments.

***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-07-2018

Dear Marvin,

Please get with Mr Brown and figure out this Austin thing. His scheme is soft and has reduced our very talented DLine into a bunch of Vaginas....

Love,
Every ***** Bengals fan alive or dead....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - bfine32 - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: And instead of trying to get SOMETHING going we wimp out like bitches.

Hell, if we would have wimped out like bitches on the series before, it would be 7-0. What did you want?