Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-07-2018

This defense and the lack of blocking will sink this team. Our record right now is a chimera - we will need a miracle to make postseason. Three wins so far and we will need a lot of luck to make it to six wins.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - kevin - 10-07-2018

Bengals 3-1, Dolphins 3-1. Bengals tops in Red Zone on offense in NFL. Dolphins tops in Red Zone on defense in NFL. Dolphins won the first half. Bengals need to win the second half. Final score all that matters. Bengals need to win IN THE JUNGLE. The fans can not become Boo Birds second half. Root on Bengals like other cities root on their teams at Home. GO BENGALS.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - 3wt - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:20 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Simmons is getting torched today.  Probably has something to do with Burke coaching here.

Not sure why they didn't punt the ball out of bounds vs punting it directly to the guy who reportedly rins a 4.1 with 40 seconds left in the half.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:29 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Obviously you didnt see the Ravens game last year, or the Browns Sunday night game a few years ago lol.

This.

And that Cleveland game was a Thurs night game (I believe).  I was in attendance.  It was akin to watching a hanging that took about 3 hours to complete.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 10-07-2018

Mixon averaging 1.9 yards per carry so far this game. Not all his fault though as run blocking has been pretty bad.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-07-2018

Vontaze Burfict looks fat, slow, and out of position.

(10-07-2018, 03:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Vontaze Burfict looks fat, slow, and out of position.

Just had to go an open that can of worms huh, lol.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Circleville Guy - 10-07-2018

Good teams can regroup at halftime and at home. Let’s see if they’re a good team or a mediocre team.

***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-07-2018

Lets not forget the Colts game. First half wasnt that great but we came back and won in the 2nd half. We did it then we can do it now.

Lets go! Lets go! Lets go!

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

(10-07-2018, 03:31 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals 3-1, Dolphins 3-1.  Bengals tops in Red Zone on offense in NFL.  Dolphins tops in Red Zone on defense in NFL.  Dolphins won the first half.  Bengals need to win the second half. Final score all that matters.  Bengals need to win IN THE JUNGLE.  The fans can not become  Boo Birds second half.  Root on Bengals like other cities root on their teams at Home.  GO BENGALS.

Why? When they come out and play inept football and look uninspired why root for them? They need to EARN the support not just have it gifted to them. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - OandB - 10-07-2018

WOW.. looks like the Packers are having a rough day aswell

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Synric - 10-07-2018

Truth I'm excited for the second half of this game. Down 14 to 0 this team has a good chance to come back and get one of this wins great teams always do.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - OandB - 10-07-2018

We need point in this drive... I don't want to say or else...

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:34 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: Good teams can regroup at halftime and at home. Let’s see if they’re a good team or a mediocre team.

I'm afraid we aren't going to like the answer.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - George Cantstandya - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 03:34 PM)Synric Wrote: Truth I'm excited for the second half of this game. Down 14 to 0 this team has a good chance to come back and get one of this wins great teams always do.

Totally agree.  The game is not out of hand so far.  They just need to come out strong and hopefully put that pathetic first half behind them.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Bengalfan4life27c - 10-07-2018

Erickson awful first half

(10-07-2018, 03:31 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals 3-1, Dolphins 3-1.  Bengals tops in Red Zone on offense in NFL.  Dolphins tops in Red Zone on defense in NFL.  Dolphins won the first half.  Bengals need to win the second half. Final score all that matters.  Bengals need to win IN THE JUNGLE.  The fans can not become  Boo Birds second half.  Root on Bengals like other cities root on their teams at Home.  GO BENGALS.

Ya know, I agree with the premise of this post, but most other fans in other cities haven't had to put up with the steaming shit pile that has been the Bengals (for the most part) under the Mike Brown reign. A reign that has been going on for 27 years.  It's that simple.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-07-2018

INteresting that PFT talked about a focus on Erickson in the offense this week, and yet he has been in on offensive plays that I am aware of thus far.

Are Austin and Simmons still employed? If yes we know there is no real interest in a championship on this club.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Gamma Ray Tan - 10-07-2018

So QB run is the first call.....Really?