Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** (/Thread-Week-5-GameDay-Thread-Dolphins-Bengals)

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - BobJones4980 - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We need to get the ball back and score quick, or our points per game is going to drop!

One more pick 6 pls.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-07-2018

Holy T-Town

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:50 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You sure?

I thought it was a one hopper right to his mid section.
Never touched the ground.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - pally - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:50 PM)Joelist Wrote: Good question. If arm is moving forward yes INT. Did they call it that or fumble? I'll take it either way.

it was ruled a fumble

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - reuben.ahmed - 10-07-2018

BAL trying to tie it up against CLE. 3 minutes 30 seconds to go there.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - matmaven - 10-07-2018

Rocky Boiman

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
Following Following @ROCKYBOIMAN50
More
Turnovers are about the only thing that matters for defenses in today’s football...bc of rules going to give up lots of yards, just gotta find ways to get a hold of the ball...the great equalizer...nice job Johnson

I would say turnovers and sacks. Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nately120 - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:51 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You know you are destined to win when both fluky defensive TDs go your way. One fumbled into the running DL's hands, one bounced off a helmet into the DL's hands.

I'm thinking the game is fixed so the Bengals win and those plays were heavily edited using a CGI football.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Pretty sure that was claimed in the first half of the Colts game...

I'm pretty sure I have read it every quarter this season except the first quarter of week 2.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - PhilHos - 10-07-2018

Sadly, it wasn't the first time.
(10-07-2018, 04:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: That was a bit much even for a game day thread wasn’t it? Lol

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Housh - 10-07-2018

Tanihill sucks

Has his whole careee

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Joelist - 10-07-2018

Well if nothing else this game is educational. It seems that the 2018 edition of the Bengals needs to get into obvious, overt trouble before they show up and make the plays. It's going to make every game a roller coaster.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - JumboTron - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:52 PM)matmaven Wrote: Rocky Boiman

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
More
Turnovers are about the only thing that matters for defenses in today’s football...bc of rules going to give up lots of yards, just gotta find ways to get a hold of the ball...the great equalizer...nice job Johnson

I would say turnovers and sacks.  Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.

And once again, I agree with something Rocky Boiman says.  

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-07-2018

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
More

I would say turnovers and sacks. Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.

I take back my knee jerk post about Austin having to go. Lol

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - WiregrassBenGal - 10-07-2018

This is the most f^&%&ng unbelievable Bengals' game I've ever seen.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Synric - 10-07-2018

Verified account

@ROCKYBOIMAN50
More

I would say turnovers and sacks.  Keep that in mind next time you evaluate this defense.

Consistent interior pressure on a QB is huge.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - jfkbengals - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 04:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Never touched the ground.

I tripped jumping up as Los was getting his hand on him, and I missed the replays running around screaming like a little kid on Christmas morning.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - grampahol - 10-07-2018

You gotta think the Fins are just too demoralized to even think of a comeback.. 

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - psychdoctor - 10-07-2018

If the Bengals win this, 4-1 sure feels better than 3-2.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - TheLeonardLeap - 10-07-2018

LT false started AND held and they apparently aren't going to call it every down.

RE: ***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Dolphins @ Bengals*** - Atomic Orange - 10-07-2018

Bates>Dre