Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' (/Thread-Kellerman-says-Steelers-should-thank-the-refs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Bengalholic - 10-14-2018

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - motoarch - 10-14-2018

The bengals got beat in every facet of this game. Blown call or not they didn’t deserve to win.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Go Cards - 10-14-2018

They did not even try to disguise it.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Tlawsonmariat82 - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 06:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Blatant opi,and when the QB is out of the pocket you can legally hold horrible call on drek who I thought played a good game today considering the fact that we got absolutely no pressure...

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Millhouse - 10-14-2018

Meh, Ben would have just thrown a 20 yarder for them to kick the game winner with 2 seconds left anyways.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - bfine32 - 10-14-2018

I like how Fouts called it "A little bit of a pick". WTS, that play did not cost us the game. WRs not holding on to balls cost us the game

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Atomic Orange - 10-14-2018

[Image: WellinformedTangibleBobwhite-small.gif]

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Goalpost - 10-14-2018

They called it a 'sort of' pick play a couple of times. I suspect NFL will at least look at it, not that it matters now.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - thompson19osu - 10-14-2018

People think refs were bad today.... just wait til the final game of the season when we are at Pitt. Playoffs +\- on the line at that time.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - motoarch - 10-14-2018

Steelers were already in field goal range at that point so it’s not relevant

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - bfine32 - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 06:38 PM)motoarch Wrote: Steelers were already in field goal range at that point so it’s not relevant

IDK, if you tack on the penalty yards you're looking at about a 56 yarder

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - StoneTheCrow - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 06:38 PM)motoarch Wrote: Steelers were already in field goal range at that point so it’s not relevant

OPI is -10 yards. Incredibly relevant.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - J24 - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 06:41 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: OPI is -10 yards. Incredibly relevant.

Also lost of down.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Nicomo Cosca - 10-14-2018

Maybe we should come out and make a statement against the Steelers, and not let a call here or there decide the game? Just a thought.

Not saying we didn’t catch some bad breaks, but I’m tired of the excuses. Just go out and dominate them and stop letting them come in and make PBS Heinz Field West.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - reuben.ahmed - 10-14-2018

Think the team we're fielding is worse than the 2015 Bengals. Defense is not playing well regardless of refs.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - muskiesfan - 10-14-2018

I think the holding call on Glenn when Dalton escaped pressure and dropped a dime on Boyd hurt like a ************ too. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad call, but OLine holding was ignored for the overwhelming majority of the game.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Circleville Guy - 10-14-2018

The refs weren’t that bad at all compared to like every other game that I’ve seen between these two teams.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - cinci4life - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 06:42 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Also lost of down.

OPI is not loss of down but it would have gone from a 50 yard FG attempt to 60. And Boswell as been pretty bad this year. I just don't get how that call was not made. Inexcusable.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - muskiesfan - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 06:52 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: The refs weren’t that bad at all compared to like every other game that I’ve seen between these two teams.

I agree with this. There have been A LOT of Bengals/Steelers games where it was outright blatant favoritism. Games where the Bengals would be penalized to death for everything and the Steelers wouldn't get called for shit.

This was a fairly well called game. About as well could be expected for one of these games.

RE: Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs' - Bengalbug - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 06:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe we should come out and make a statement against the Steelers, and not let a call here or there decide the game? Just a thought.

Not saying we didn’t catch some bad breaks, but I’m tired of the excuses. Just go out and dominate them and stop letting them come in and make PBS Heinz Field West.

Easier said than done, most games are decided by 5 plays or less.

Even harder when your QB has 2 seconds and theirs has all day.