Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Kellerman says Steelers should 'thank the refs'
Reply/Quote
The bengals got beat in every facet of this game. Blown call or not they didn’t deserve to win.
Reply/Quote
They did not even try to disguise it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:

Blatant opi,and when the QB is out of the pocket you can legally hold horrible call on drek who I thought played a good game today considering the fact that we got absolutely no pressure...
Reply/Quote
Meh, Ben would have just thrown a 20 yarder for them to kick the game winner with 2 seconds left anyways.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I like how Fouts called it "A little bit of a pick". WTS, that play did not cost us the game. WRs not holding on to balls cost us the game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: WellinformedTangibleBobwhite-small.gif]

Reply/Quote
They called it a 'sort of' pick play a couple of times. I suspect NFL will at least look at it, not that it matters now.
Reply/Quote
People think refs were bad today.... just wait til the final game of the season when we are at Pitt. Playoffs +\- on the line at that time.
Reply/Quote
Steelers were already in field goal range at that point so it’s not relevant
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:38 PM)motoarch Wrote: Steelers were already in field goal range at that point so it’s not relevant

IDK, if you tack on the penalty yards you're looking at about a 56 yarder
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:38 PM)motoarch Wrote: Steelers were already in field goal range at that point so it’s not relevant

OPI is -10 yards. Incredibly relevant.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:41 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: OPI is -10 yards. Incredibly relevant.

Also lost of down.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Maybe we should come out and make a statement against the Steelers, and not let a call here or there decide the game? Just a thought.

Not saying we didn’t catch some bad breaks, but I’m tired of the excuses. Just go out and dominate them and stop letting them come in and make PBS Heinz Field West.

Reply/Quote
Think the team we're fielding is worse than the 2015 Bengals. Defense is not playing well regardless of refs.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think the holding call on Glenn when Dalton escaped pressure and dropped a dime on Boyd hurt like a ************ too. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad call, but OLine holding was ignored for the overwhelming majority of the game.
Reply/Quote
The refs weren’t that bad at all compared to like every other game that I’ve seen between these two teams.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:42 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: Also lost of down.

OPI is not loss of down but it would have gone from a 50 yard FG attempt to 60. And Boswell as been pretty bad this year. I just don't get how that call was not made. Inexcusable.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:52 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: The refs weren’t that bad at all compared to like every other game that I’ve seen between these two teams.

I agree with this. There have been A LOT of Bengals/Steelers games where it was outright blatant favoritism. Games where the Bengals would be penalized to death for everything and the Steelers wouldn't get called for shit.

This was a fairly well called game. About as well could be expected for one of these games.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2018, 06:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Maybe we should come out and make a statement against the Steelers, and not let a call here or there decide the game? Just a thought.

Not saying we didn’t catch some bad breaks, but I’m tired of the excuses. Just go out and dominate them and stop letting them come in and make PBS Heinz Field West.

Easier said than done, most games are decided by 5 plays or less.

Even harder when your QB has 2 seconds and theirs has all day.
Reply/Quote