Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati (/Thread-Pittsburgh-Dad-goes-to-Cincinnati)

Pages: 1 2

Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - GMDino - 10-16-2018

Please stick with it to the end....

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - ballsofsteel - 10-17-2018

That is funny. Teaming up for a good cause is great. This video reminds us of how some fans take these "rivalries" so serious , but its all about having fun and laughing.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - michaelsean - 10-17-2018

I watch these every week. They are better when the Steelers lose (not because I'm a Bengal fan) but usually pretty good either way.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - JS-Steelerfan - 10-17-2018

(10-17-2018, 08:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I watch these every week.  They are better when the Steelers lose (not because I'm a Bengal fan) but usually pretty good either way.

I know what you mean.  He plays the disappointed fan so well.  Last year's Patriots episode was downright classic.  

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - ballsofsteel - 10-19-2018

In one of those episodes he had the crying Bengal girl at his house. Wonder how they hooked up?

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - BengalsRocker - 10-19-2018

Thanks for posting. That was great.

I really like the episode he had about taking his family to Pizza Hut.

The guy is pretty damn funny.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - JS-Steelerfan - 10-20-2018

(10-19-2018, 06:46 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Thanks for posting. That was great.

I really like the episode he had about taking his family to Pizza Hut.

The guy is pretty damn funny.

I thought that one was kind of drawn out, until I got to the end. That Incredible Hulk gag was classic. LOL

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - HarleyDog - 10-20-2018

(10-19-2018, 05:54 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: In one of those  episodes he had the crying Bengal girl at his house. Wonder how they hooked up?

Good question. She was a fan in the stands so it's not like he had her name. I might be having a false memory moment here, but if I'm not mistaken, she may have responded to a post or something like that which he laid out there. Really foggy on that one. However, I will say this, If I'm ever at a game and see him? I will shake his hand, then put on my 55 jersey. No telling what will happen next.  Ninja

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - StrictlyBiz - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 03:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good question. She was a fan in the stands so it's not like he had her name. I might be having a false memory moment here, but if I'm not mistaken, she may have responded to a post or something like that which he laid out there. Really foggy on that one. However, I will say this, If I'm ever at a game and see him? I will shake his hand, then put on my 55 jersey. No telling what will happen next.  Ninja

I know people who have tailgated with him and have seen pictures, and you'd have a hard time recognizing him out of character.  

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - JS-Steelerfan - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 06:59 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I know people who have tailgated with him and have seen pictures, and you'd have a hard time recognizing him out of character.  

Yeah, but if he's ever at a Bengals game and sees him, he'll likely be in character.  

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - StoneTheCrow - 10-21-2018

The question is, did he leave?

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - JS-Steelerfan - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 12:25 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The question is, did he leave?

I would think he'd have been all too happy to get out of there.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - Go Cards - 10-21-2018

Guess he was sitting right behind me it appears.

Recognize the girl but have never noticed him.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 07:28 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I would think he'd have been all too happy to get out of there.

I think he has a crush on the CBL. Isn't this the second time she's been in one of his vids?

Staaaaalker

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - michaelsean - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:29 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think he has a crush on the CBL. Isn't this the second time she's been in one of his vids?

Staaaaalker

We’ve never seen Deb have we? She could be a real ugo.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - rfaulk34 - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 06:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We’ve never seen Deb have we?  She could be a real ugo.

Pitt female. They're all youdge cawner "ladies". 

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - 6andcounting - 10-21-2018

(10-20-2018, 03:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good question. She was a fan in the stands so it's not like he had her name. I might be having a false memory moment here, but if I'm not mistaken, she may have responded to a post or something like that which he laid out there. Really foggy on that one. However, I will say this, If I'm ever at a game and see him? I will shake his hand, then put on my 55 jersey. No telling what will happen next.  Ninja

If Pittsburgh Dad has a football in his hand, in that jersey, my best guess is that he runs you straight over. You will then get tea bagged by JuJu.

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - HarleyDog - 10-22-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If Pittsburgh Dad has a football in his hand, in that jersey, my best guess is that he runs you straight over. You will then get tea bagged by JuJu.

Hilarious 

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - JS-Steelerfan - 10-22-2018

At 1:28, some guy pours some gunk out of a pitcher for 'Dad'. I'm curious - is this some traditional Cincy thing, and if so, what is it?

RE: Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati - michaelsean - 10-22-2018

(10-22-2018, 08:09 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: At 1:28, some guy pours some gunk out of a pitcher for 'Dad'.  I'm curious - is this some traditional Cincy thing, and if so, what is it?

Looked like chili.  Like maybe you were supposed to sip it?  Nothing i've ever done.  They should have given him some goetta.   (I don't have time to explain what goetta is.  Look it up.)