Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pittsburgh Dad goes to Cincinnati
Please stick with it to the end....

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
That is funny. Teaming up for a good cause is great. This video reminds us of how some fans take these "rivalries" so serious , but its all about having fun and laughing.
Reply/Quote
I watch these every week. They are better when the Steelers lose (not because I'm a Bengal fan) but usually pretty good either way.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-17-2018, 08:39 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I watch these every week.  They are better when the Steelers lose (not because I'm a Bengal fan) but usually pretty good either way.

I know what you mean.  He plays the disappointed fan so well.  Last year's Patriots episode was downright classic.  
Reply/Quote
In one of those episodes he had the crying Bengal girl at his house. Wonder how they hooked up?
Reply/Quote
Thanks for posting. That was great.

I really like the episode he had about taking his family to Pizza Hut.

The guy is pretty damn funny.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 06:46 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Thanks for posting. That was great.

I really like the episode he had about taking his family to Pizza Hut.

The guy is pretty damn funny.

I thought that one was kind of drawn out, until I got to the end. That Incredible Hulk gag was classic. LOL
Reply/Quote
(10-19-2018, 05:54 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: In one of those  episodes he had the crying Bengal girl at his house. Wonder how they hooked up?

Good question. She was a fan in the stands so it's not like he had her name. I might be having a false memory moment here, but if I'm not mistaken, she may have responded to a post or something like that which he laid out there. Really foggy on that one. However, I will say this, If I'm ever at a game and see him? I will shake his hand, then put on my 55 jersey. No telling what will happen next.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 03:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good question. She was a fan in the stands so it's not like he had her name. I might be having a false memory moment here, but if I'm not mistaken, she may have responded to a post or something like that which he laid out there. Really foggy on that one. However, I will say this, If I'm ever at a game and see him? I will shake his hand, then put on my 55 jersey. No telling what will happen next.  Ninja

I know people who have tailgated with him and have seen pictures, and you'd have a hard time recognizing him out of character.  
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 06:59 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I know people who have tailgated with him and have seen pictures, and you'd have a hard time recognizing him out of character.  

Yeah, but if he's ever at a Bengals game and sees him, he'll likely be in character.  
Reply/Quote
The question is, did he leave?
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 12:25 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The question is, did he leave?

I would think he'd have been all too happy to get out of there.
Reply/Quote
Guess he was sitting right behind me it appears.

Recognize the girl but have never noticed him.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 07:28 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I would think he'd have been all too happy to get out of there.

I think he has a crush on the CBL. Isn't this the second time she's been in one of his vids?

Staaaaalker

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:29 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I think he has a crush on the CBL. Isn't this the second time she's been in one of his vids?

Staaaaalker

We’ve never seen Deb have we? She could be a real ugo.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 06:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: We’ve never seen Deb have we?  She could be a real ugo.

Pitt female. They're all youdge cawner "ladies". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2018, 03:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good question. She was a fan in the stands so it's not like he had her name. I might be having a false memory moment here, but if I'm not mistaken, she may have responded to a post or something like that which he laid out there. Really foggy on that one. However, I will say this, If I'm ever at a game and see him? I will shake his hand, then put on my 55 jersey. No telling what will happen next.  Ninja

If Pittsburgh Dad has a football in his hand, in that jersey, my best guess is that he runs you straight over. You will then get tea bagged by JuJu.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2018, 11:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: If Pittsburgh Dad has a football in his hand, in that jersey, my best guess is that he runs you straight over. You will then get tea bagged by JuJu.

Hilarious 

Reply/Quote
At 1:28, some guy pours some gunk out of a pitcher for 'Dad'. I'm curious - is this some traditional Cincy thing, and if so, what is it?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2018, 08:09 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: At 1:28, some guy pours some gunk out of a pitcher for 'Dad'.  I'm curious - is this some traditional Cincy thing, and if so, what is it?

Looked like chili.  Like maybe you were supposed to sip it?  Nothing i've ever done.  They should have given him some goetta.   (I don't have time to explain what goetta is.  Look it up.)

Reply/Quote