Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Bengals GameDay! (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Bengals-GameDay)
+---- Forum: GameDay Thread Archive (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-GameDay-Thread-Archive)
+----- Forum: 2018 GameDay Threads (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-2018-GameDay-Threads)
+----- Thread: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** (/Thread-Week-7-GameDay-Thread-Bengals-Chiefs)

***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jarrod.gower76 - 10-21-2018

Have I told you guys how fun it is to watch Kirkpatrick and Williams??? How can you play as bad as them and keep your head high when walking the streets? I know even their kids/families have to be embarrassed and get harassed....If your not going to play hard for your Team and your professional pride than do it for the kids....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - CincinnatiKid - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:03 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: They need to settle down, pretend they are playing the colts.

I thought we were lucky to beat the Colts to be honest

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - kevin - 10-21-2018

That awful punt turnover. This game should be 17 to 7, not 24 to 7. That awful punt turnover was HUGE.

Still, need a D stop and a Bengals score to start 2nd Half. NO QUIT. The Steelers never quit at halftime, we shouldn't either.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - OandB - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:00 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Is anyone really surprised by this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not surprised fom our D.. but asside AJ.. where is the rest of our O

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Foolishpride - 10-21-2018

Clap-Clap
"LET'S GO!"

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Awful Llama - 10-21-2018

Last year I drove right past Arrowhead. Too bad the Bengals didn't do the same thing.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 10-21-2018

WHERE IS ROSSSSSSSSSSSSS????

Time to trade Ross for anything we can get out of him.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:01 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Hush dude. 

Guy won't listen to anything. 

Even Collinsworth said it was right. 

I guess we are also going to blame the 8 carries for 23 yards from our back on Dalton. 

It's so old. Same crap with these guys. 
Yep. Defense couldn't stop an old lady with a walker crossing the street yet we're losing because Dalton sucks. Rolleyes

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:04 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Having played football has nothing to do with knowing football.

Do you recall why Paul Brown did not give the HC job to Bill Walsh?  Because he never played.  He went on to be one of the greatest offensive minds ever.

Having said that, I agree with the rest of your post...

Step back. So, you think my Mom who has never played a down of Football, knows more than someone who has!?

No. You're confusing inexperience with experience. You're also using a matter of coincidence and pure luck to justify a rather unique example.

Simple matter is, most people here couldn't call a play or diagnose a blitz scheme. 

So, yes, big difference. 

But I agree with you agreeing with me. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - OandB - 10-21-2018

Heineken... no good... Carlesburg.. nothing there.. Trying out Grolsh beer to see if our luck is there..

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - The Caped Crusader - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:07 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: WHERE IS ROSSSSSSSSSSSSS????

Time to trade Ross for anything we can get out of him.

He got tackled on his route and then vanished. I haven't seen him lineup since. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 10:59 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: No he hasn't. 

It's because you guys actually don't identify anything here. 90% of you haven't even played Football. 

Dalton made two bad throws. This is worth overlooking the great ones he has made. It's complete nonsense. 

He’s had more than two bad throws. How about the ball 20 feet over AJ’s head in the end zone?

And wtf does playing football have to do with recognizing bad QB play? We’re not breaking down complicated schemes here. People just need eyes, and an unbiased opinion.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - jfkbengals - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:03 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: This was exactly what was expected. Anyone that thought we were going to come in and shut down the Chiefs offense hadn’t been paying attention this season. Our only hope was for our offense to match them in a shootout, especially since the Chiefs defense is bad. This is on our offense. We’re on pace for 14 points. You’re NOT beating this KC team with 14 points. KC has the LAST RANKED DEFENSE. This is pathetic.

Part of that is due to a ton of garbage yards.  Most of what I have seen of them this year is things haven't been quite as close as the stats have shown.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Bengalitis - 10-21-2018

2nd half adjustments = throw more to AJ Green, Andy.

the problem is AJ alone will not win us the game. Lalala

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Joelist - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:06 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Injuries to Eifert and Bernard have reduced the plays and matchups Lazor can exploit.
Boyd and Ross have been no.shows tonight. 1 target a piece.

This is part of the problem. Gio is our best passing back and Eifert caused matchup problem all by himself. So it is allowing defenses to blanket AJ and Boyd because there is no legit third target. But the MAIN issue is still poor OL play the last three games. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-21-2018

If the Bengals finish 4-12 I bet they could be in a good position to draft Nick Bosa.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - PhilHos - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I get the hate on Austin, I do.

But where is the hate on Lazor? His offense has been awful tonight outside of 1 drive. And against one of the worst Ds in the league, even worse than ours.

This whole team has shat down it's leg tonight, but at least we have Marvin to get the troops ready for the 2nd half.
Good point. I want Austin fired before the 2nd half but Lazor deserves some blame for not being able to do anything on the worst defense in the league.

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Fan_in_Kettering - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Good point. I want Austin fired before the 2nd half but Lazor deserves some blame for not being able to do anything on the worst defense in the league.

I get this but he is missing a few weapons.

(10-21-2018, 11:08 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s had more than two bad throws. How about the ball 20 feet over AJ’s head in the end zone?

And wtf does playing football have to do with recognizing bad QB play? We’re not breaking down complicated schemes here. People just need eyes, and an unbiased opinion.

I am over arguing with this. It's ridiculous. Bengals fans are miserable to communicate with. Always, always Dalton's fault. Not the 30th ranked offensive line. I ability to get a run game going. We are going to miss Dalton's multiple great throws and justify him being bad on a few bad throws. 
Again, Mahomes has had two pick worthy balls dropped. He's so bad. 

It's asinine. 

RE: ***Week 7 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - Nicomo Cosca - 10-21-2018

(10-21-2018, 11:00 PM)Joelist Wrote: Plus Mahomes has had no pressure to speak of and receivers running WIDE open all night. 

Really it's becoming time for the mods to do some troll cleaning in the forums - starting with the one you responded to. 

You’re the biggest troll on the board. You call our players “scum” “human garbage” “worst defense of all time”

I dare to say Dalton is playing poorly and I’m a troll? Gtfoh.