Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread (/Thread-Steelers-Ravens-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - michaelsean - 11-04-2018

Not a fumble. Not even close.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 11-04-2018

Browns looking better than us against Chiefs, lol. Not a surprise though I guess.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Bengalzona - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns looking better than us against Chiefs, lol. Not a surprise though I guess.

I was just thinking the same thing. Wouldn't have expected that game to be this close, so far.

This one’s about done. Maybe the Ravens will face four consecutive backups again and get another shot at the playoffs. No Bengals at the end of the year to dash their hopes.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 11-04-2018

Ah well, guess we can watch to see how many points Mahomes puts up. They're at 34 now, he has 8 straight 300 yard passing games, damn. Ah, Dalton...

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 11-04-2018

Not sure why people give up so easy? Maybe it's a millennial thing? I look at this game and still think the Browns have a chance? Oh well, it is what it is.

And the Browns score.

Looks like Pig Pen is hurt.

He will be down for 10 minutes and back in five minutes.

Although he was grunting before the impact with the ground. Might be something more than what appears a shoulder injury.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - CincinnatiKid - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 05:27 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He will be down for 10 minutes and back in five minutes.

No truer words have ever been spoken. But he will continue to kick the Bengals @$$

Maybe a hemorrhoid burst?

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - pally - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 04:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Browns looking better than us against Chiefs, lol. Not a surprise though I guess.

Chiefs always look better at home than on the road

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - TheUberHuber - 11-04-2018

Dobbs?

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Awful Llama - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 05:24 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not sure why people give up so easy? Maybe it's a millennial thing? I look at this game and still think the Browns have a chance? Oh well, it is what it is.

Has zero to do with age.  Guessing  you and I are close in age, and I think they'll lose too.  Why?  They're the Browns.  They'll find a way to Brown it up somehow.   

Bens back. Not sure what he “hurt” but I’m sure we will see him grimace after every bad throw.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - TheUberHuber - 11-04-2018

How is he only out 1 play?..i thought if they stopped the game they had to come out for more plays.

He threw it like 40 yds in the air to Heath no problem.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Awful Llama - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 05:31 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: How is he only out 1 play?..i thought if they stopped the game they had to come out for more plays.

Nah, just the one then you can go back in.

(11-04-2018, 05:31 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: How is he only out 1 play?..i thought if they stopped the game they had to come out for more plays.

Just one