Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Rival Talk (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Rival-Talk)
+--- Thread: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread (/Thread-Steelers-Ravens-Game-Day-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - CincinnatiKid - 11-04-2018

After watching this game we need good tight ends and a defense that can cover tight ends

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - michaelsean - 11-04-2018

Harbs saving his timeouts for next week?

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - reuben.ahmed - 11-04-2018

Ben went out a play to get quick manicure and is back.

Every third and medium the Ravens send the house and the Steelers hit an easy slant.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - HarleyDog - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 05:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Has zero to do with age.  Guessing  you and I are close in age, and I think they'll lose too.  Why?  They're the Browns.  They'll find a way to Brown it up somehow.   

Oh well. Browns gave the fat lady oxygen so she could sing.

Sack way better for Pitt than an incompletion.

Here come the rat turds. Or at least I hope.

Flacco is horrible at end of games. He'll fumble or INT. Wish we had a one hit wonder year like he did.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - Trademark - 11-04-2018

Looks like the Bengals aren’t very good after all. Struggled against a terrible Ravens team lol

Burfict needs to get himself in shape and crush someone on the Steelers. He's been invisible this year.

Steelers are starting to run away with the division

(11-04-2018, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burfict needs to get himself in shape and crush someone on the Steelers. He's been invisible this year.

I would like that.

(11-04-2018, 06:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Burfict needs to get himself in shape and crush someone on the Steelers. He's been invisible this year.

Burfict is a bum

They have something like a 72-75% chance of winning the division now from what I read earlier today. With AJ maybe hurt, we need a wild card and another one and done, lol.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - pally - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 06:07 PM)Trademark Wrote: Looks like the Bengals aren’t very good after all. Struggled against a terrible Ravens team lol

IN game 2 they were a better team.  Missing half their starting OL is killing them.  Of possible they are even thinner at line than we are.

Harbaugh is going to be looking for a new job for 2019

(11-04-2018, 06:10 PM)Trademark Wrote: Burfict is a bum

How quickly he's gone from the Steelers team being afraid of him, to nobody saying a word about him. Lol.

(11-04-2018, 06:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: Steelers are starting to run away with the division

While I’m pretty sure the Steelers will win the division, a half game lead isn’t exactly running away with it.

(11-04-2018, 06:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How quickly he's gone from the Steelers team being afraid of him, to nobody saying a word about him. Lol.

Dude is such a liability in pass coverage and a bone head

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - rfaulk34 - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 06:09 PM)Trademark Wrote: Steelers are starting to run away with the division

Why do you always say such dumb shit? If the're losing, they're the worst team in history and if they're winning, playoffs here we come.

You're like Sybil on steroids. The steelers have a 1/2 game lead on the Bengals and they have the same number of wins.

RE: Steelers @ Ravens Game Day Thread - StrictlyBiz - 11-04-2018

(11-04-2018, 10:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Why do you always say such dumb shit? If the're losing, they're the worst team in history and if they're winning, playoffs here we come.

You're like Sybil on steroids. The steelers have a 1/2 game lead on the Bengals and they have the same number of wins.

Plus the tiebreaker, so technically 1 game.

And I love michealsean's down 10 minutes back in 5 comment before it actually DID happen...... Hilarious

We went from separated shoulder, see you next year, to yeah we're going to the Super Bowl is less than a minute. 

They said he had the wind knocked out of him. Who knows?