Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Final Cut wishes - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Final Cut wishes (/Thread-Final-Cut-wishes)

Pages: 1 2 3

Final Cut wishes - bfine32 - 09-04-2015

Teams have to be down to 53 by Saturday noon. Some big names are gonna hit the streets. Please list anyone cut that you feel could make the team better and who they part ways with to make room.

Cyril Richardson OG was cut by Buffalo. I think he could upgrade over France or Hopkins.

RE: Final Cut wishes - milksheikh - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Teams have to be down to 53 by Saturday noon. Some big names are gonna hit the streets. Please list anyone cut that you feel could make the team better and who they part ways with to make room.

Cyril Richardson OG was cut by Buffalo. I think he could upgrade over France or Hopkins.

Phillip Wheeler?

RE: Final Cut wishes - Stormborn - 09-04-2015

Louis Nix, can't hurt to bring in as a try out.

Heard his legs are dead tho.

RE: Final Cut wishes - bfine32 - 09-04-2015

Here's a place where you can track all the cuts:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/04/pfts-2015-nfc-53-man-roster-cuts-tracker/

RE: Final Cut wishes - ochocincos - 09-04-2015

Phil Taylor could be a good pickup after being cut by the Browns. He was at his best when playing in a 4-3 in Cleveland.

RE: Final Cut wishes - Joe Pong - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 04:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Phil Taylor could be a good pickup after being cut by the Browns. He was at his best when playing in a 4-3 in Cleveland.

Dudes knees are shot and it's going to be a significant amount of time before he's able to play - if he's able to at all.

RE: Final Cut wishes - Luvnit2 - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 04:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Phil Taylor could be a good pickup after being cut by the Browns. He was at his best when playing in a 4-3 in Cleveland.

Taylor failed a physical this week in Pittsburgh.

He needs knee surgery according to reports so done for 2015

RE: Final Cut wishes - McC - 09-04-2015

This is what they call the waiver wire, right? Is this essentially a draft of sorts, where teams wait their turn?

RE: Final Cut wishes - Luvnit2 - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 04:44 PM)McC Wrote: This is what they call the waiver wire, right?  Is this essentially a draft of sorts, where teams wait their turn?

Depends

Vets (certain # of years) are instant free agents like if RGIII were cut

Others have to clear waivers I believe, but I could be wrong

RE: Final Cut wishes - XenoMorph - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 04:44 PM)McC Wrote: This is what they call the waiver wire, right? Is this essentially a draft of sorts, where teams wait their turn?

Waiver Wire... anyone can put a claim in... But its rewarded based on Draft position.

so Tampa gets first dibs on anyone passing thru waivers. (any player with less than 4 years)

RE: Final Cut wishes - RoyleRedlegs - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Teams have to be down to 53 by Saturday noon. Some big names are gonna hit the streets. Please list anyone cut that you feel could make the team better and who they part ways with to make room.

Cyril could be better than France. Not that it would be hard to...

However, in the case of Hopkins, his issues this year seem to be from the injury. Much like Geno last year, that trust and power just isn't back yet. 

(09-04-2015, 04:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Depends

Vets (certain # of years) are instant free agents like if RGIII were cut

Others have to clear waivers I believe, but I could be wrong

So, it's some of both.  Thank you.

(09-04-2015, 04:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Waiver Wire... anyone can put a claim in...  But its rewarded based on Draft position.

so Tampa gets first dibs on anyone passing thru waivers. (any player with less than 4 years)

And thank you too.

RE: Final Cut wishes - J24 - 09-04-2015

I don't know if he would get cut but a guy like Lynden Trail from Houston might be a nice pickup for the practice squad to replace Hunt.

RE: Final Cut wishes - Thefinalcut813 - 09-04-2015

Well thanks for asking what my wishes are. Lmao

RE: Final Cut wishes - Okeana - 09-04-2015

Louis Nix cut from Texans.

RE: Final Cut wishes - SunsetBengal - 09-04-2015

(09-04-2015, 06:37 PM)Okeana Wrote: Louis Nix cut from Texans.

I don't know man, if the Texans cut him, just a year after moving up to take him in the 3rd, dude must have some issues.  I'm guessing either laziness or work ethic.  Because with him coming from Notre Dame, I would think that he would be quite intelligent and coachable.

(09-04-2015, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know man, if the Texans cut him, just a year after moving up to take him in the 3rd, dude must have some issues.  I'm guessing either laziness or work ethic.  Because with him coming from Notre Dame, I would think that he would be quite intelligent and coachable.

Yeah I just got a tweet that he was cut. Guys like this have red flags all over them.

RE: Final Cut wishes - EatonFan - 09-04-2015

Trent Richardson is available.

(09-04-2015, 07:50 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Trent Richardson is available.

Why does this guy suck so bad.  I mean coming out of college this dude had all the potential in the world.  How hard is it to run a ball.