Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Cut wishes
Teams have to be down to 53 by Saturday noon. Some big names are gonna hit the streets. Please list anyone cut that you feel could make the team better and who they part ways with to make room.

Cyril Richardson OG was cut by Buffalo. I think he could upgrade over France or Hopkins.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Teams have to be down to 53 by Saturday noon. Some big names are gonna hit the streets. Please list anyone cut that you feel could make the team better and who they part ways with to make room.

Cyril Richardson OG was cut by Buffalo. I think he could upgrade over France or Hopkins.

Phillip Wheeler?
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Louis Nix, can't hurt to bring in as a try out.

Heard his legs are dead tho.
Reply/Quote
Here's a place where you can track all the cuts:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/09/04/pfts-2015-nfc-53-man-roster-cuts-tracker/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Phil Taylor could be a good pickup after being cut by the Browns. He was at his best when playing in a 4-3 in Cleveland.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Phil Taylor could be a good pickup after being cut by the Browns. He was at his best when playing in a 4-3 in Cleveland.

Dudes knees are shot and it's going to be a significant amount of time before he's able to play - if he's able to at all.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Phil Taylor could be a good pickup after being cut by the Browns. He was at his best when playing in a 4-3 in Cleveland.

Taylor failed a physical this week in Pittsburgh.

He needs knee surgery according to reports so done for 2015
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
This is what they call the waiver wire, right? Is this essentially a draft of sorts, where teams wait their turn?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:44 PM)McC Wrote: This is what they call the waiver wire, right?  Is this essentially a draft of sorts, where teams wait their turn?

Depends

Vets (certain # of years) are instant free agents like if RGIII were cut

Others have to clear waivers I believe, but I could be wrong
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:44 PM)McC Wrote: This is what they call the waiver wire, right? Is this essentially a draft of sorts, where teams wait their turn?

Waiver Wire... anyone can put a claim in... But its rewarded based on Draft position.

so Tampa gets first dibs on anyone passing thru waivers. (any player with less than 4 years)
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 03:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Teams have to be down to 53 by Saturday noon. Some big names are gonna hit the streets. Please list anyone cut that you feel could make the team better and who they part ways with to make room.

Cyril could be better than France. Not that it would be hard to...

However, in the case of Hopkins, his issues this year seem to be from the injury. Much like Geno last year, that trust and power just isn't back yet. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:54 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Depends

Vets (certain # of years) are instant free agents like if RGIII were cut

Others have to clear waivers I believe, but I could be wrong

So, it's some of both.  Thank you.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 04:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Waiver Wire... anyone can put a claim in...  But its rewarded based on Draft position.

so Tampa gets first dibs on anyone passing thru waivers. (any player with less than 4 years)

And thank you too.

Reply/Quote
I don't know if he would get cut but a guy like Lynden Trail from Houston might be a nice pickup for the practice squad to replace Hunt.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Well thanks for asking what my wishes are. Lmao
Reply/Quote
Louis Nix cut from Texans.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 06:37 PM)Okeana Wrote: Louis Nix cut from Texans.

I don't know man, if the Texans cut him, just a year after moving up to take him in the 3rd, dude must have some issues.  I'm guessing either laziness or work ethic.  Because with him coming from Notre Dame, I would think that he would be quite intelligent and coachable.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I don't know man, if the Texans cut him, just a year after moving up to take him in the 3rd, dude must have some issues.  I'm guessing either laziness or work ethic.  Because with him coming from Notre Dame, I would think that he would be quite intelligent and coachable.

Yeah I just got a tweet that he was cut. Guys like this have red flags all over them.

Reply/Quote
Trent Richardson is available.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:50 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Trent Richardson is available.

Why does this guy suck so bad.  I mean coming out of college this dude had all the potential in the world.  How hard is it to run a ball.

Reply/Quote