Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Cut wishes
(09-05-2015, 07:57 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Barret Jones is available... Our center situation is pretty crappy if you weren't aware.

I am by no means a Barrett Jones fan, but we should at least work him out and see if he's better than Johnson 
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 07:57 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Barret Jones is available... Our center situation is pretty crappy if you weren't aware.

So you want to make it even more crappy?
Reply/Quote
Folks absolutely loved Stanley Jean-Baptiste last year. He is available.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 08:48 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: I am by no means a Barrett Jones fan, but we should at least work him out and see if he's better than Bodine 

But seriously, is B. Jones THAT bad? 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 12:24 AM)Shady Wrote: But seriously, is B. Jones THAT bad? 

Worse.
Reply/Quote
Nick Novak, Jonas Gray, Hakeem Nicks
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Jeff Janis is a nobody.

He was not drafted last year, signed as an UDFA with Green Bay.  He will get his shot this year.  After this season, see if you still think he is a nobody or if he is a somebody that could have helped our team. 

I think the Bengals remember that their last small school WR prospect didn't work out so well, but he was a 2nd rounder!
Reply/Quote
Anyone think the team could benefit any by bringing in Jameel McClain or Phillip Wheeler?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Lamin Barrow intrigues me.
Reply/Quote
Tebow
Reply/Quote
The Raiders became the most recent team to cut Taylor Mays, but I don't want him back. He might hurt someone.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 07:32 PM)Shady Wrote: LB Jeff Luc was cut by Dolphins. I know we have Roach, but Luc was on alot of our radars back in the Mock Drafts.

And the Seahawks cut Kasen Williams. We tried signing him but he either couldn't pass a physical or preferred the Hawks. He played college ball at UW.

I like these thoughts Shady but it looks like we are set.
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 05:10 PM)Shady Wrote: The Raiders became the most recent team to cut Taylor Mays, but I don't want him back. He still isn't good at football

Fixed for accuracy 
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2015, 05:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like these thoughts Shady but it looks like we are set.

I know. This is idle fantasy stuff. I'm happy with our PS.

But I still wouldn't mind seeing us pick up Duron Carter, the former CFL WR we saw against the Colts this preseason. He seemed to have some potential.

PLUS, his dad is Cris Carter, who helped Gio Bernard with his football career from the time he was in middle school. I think Gio even lived with them for awhile.

It would make a cool story if the guy could contribute. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 12:12 AM)Shady Wrote: I know. This is idle fantasy stuff. I'm happy with our PS.

But I still wouldn't mind seeing us pick up Duron Carter, the former CFL WR we saw against the Colts this preseason. He seemed to have some potential.

PLUS, his dad is Cris Carter, who helped Gio Bernard with his football career from the time he was in middle school. I think Gio even lived with them for awhile.

Hmmm interesting...
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 12:12 AM)Shady Wrote: I know. This is idle fantasy stuff. I'm happy with our PS.

Cris would probably forbid the kid from signing here.  He ain't much of a Bengals fan and he has a very low opinion of Andy Dalton.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 02:52 PM)McC Wrote: Cris would probably forbid the kid from signing here.  He ain't much of a Bengals fan and he has a very low opinion of Andy Dalton.

He also said the city lacks good "fall guy" candidates (probably) 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2015, 03:50 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He also said the city lacks good "fall guy" candidates (probably) 

LOL.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote