Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Cut wishes
(09-04-2015, 07:52 PM)Okeana Wrote: Why does this guy suck so bad.  I mean coming out of college this dude had all the potential in the world.  How hard is it to run a ball.

Lol I seen where Ryan Clarke ( former steelers safety ) said Richardson was the worst RB ever in the NFL. Clarke said he would take a high school freshman over Trent Richardson. He then went on to show a play where Richardson misses a HUGE hole and runs in the the back of the offensive line.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:58 PM)Synric Wrote: Lol I seen where Ryan Clarke ( former steelers safety ) said Richardson was the worst RB ever in the NFL. He then went on to show a play where Richardson misses a HUGE hole and runs in the the back of the offensive line.

Isn't that the truth.  I remember when he was coming out I was ringing his bell that we should move up for him.  If I could I would go back in time and whoop my own ass for that one.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Jags cut TE Ben Koyack. I know a lot of folks liked him in the draft forum. Maybe give us the blocking presence we need there. PS CJ
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Quite a few trades going on at nfl.com. Most are low rounders of course. Nothing Earth shaking.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:52 PM)Okeana Wrote: Why does this guy suck so bad.  I mean coming out of college this dude had all the potential in the world.  How hard is it to run a ball.

college is WAY different then the NFL. 
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I would say attempt to trade Margus Hunt with a packaged deal, if not a player, then some kind of round pick.
Reply/Quote
Any center would do....this team has needed a center for the past six or seven years and this team still hasn't found one. I wonder why?
Reply/Quote
I'm always on board for bringing in a guy if he is better than the guy at the bottom of the depth chart at his position.

That being said, I think we have some very tough cuts ahead today and it will be hard to replace the guys the guys who were last in, especially at DL and LB so I don't see us going for a Nix or Wheeler.

My wish (as always it seems) is a capable WR to fill out the bottom of the roster and an electric kick returner.

Past that, maybe TE or OL depth but we have a lot of young guys at those spots with potential and room to grow. I'm not too worried about O line issues because we'd just shuffle guys around compared to working directly off the depth chart. If a guard goes down we'll see a tackle at that spot and if the center goes down one of the other starters would probably shift down.
Reply/Quote

I can't answer that with anything other than he was on such an overwhelming college team that his flaws may have went unnoticed.  When he was in Cleveland, he had a pretty good OL to run behind.  If he couldn't sustain his position there, he's got problems..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
There won't likely be one that would be a better option than Little, but I would wish for a burner at WR than can return kicks. I am still pissed they didn't draft Jeff Janis last year. Perfect fit.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 10:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote:  I am still pissed they didn't draft Jeff Janis last year.  Perfect fit.

Jeff Janis is a nobody.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2015, 11:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Jeff Janis is a nobody.

Yeah, he may be a developmental project.  However, at 6'3" 219, a 4.42 40 time is hard to ignore.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
It may not be a popular thought, but I would prefer the Bengals keep Deshawn Williams on the DL, and let Leon Hall go at CB in favor of C- Lew. Hall knows what he should do, and I like and respect him, but his injuries have cost him and his body can't execute what he wants to do. He's lost enough speed to make him a liability. The cap savings of over $7 million could go towards signing some of our critical FAs coming up.
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:50 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Trent Richardson is available.

Baffles the mind alright.

To the OP i like Cyril Richardson myself.

Definately an upgrade over the frog and Hopkins doesn't have his legs back yet.
Reply/Quote
WR- James Jones was released by the Giants, I know a few around here were calling for him

A couple kids I really liked coming out of college got cut by the Bucs:

DE- Da'Quan Bowers

LB- Khaseem Greene
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Joeseph fauira?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Joseph Fauria, TE, Detroit Lions.

Two years ago this guy looked promising as a receiving threat. Worth a look imo with our TE depth as it is.

sorry J24 I literally just looked up... good call tho mate!
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2015, 07:50 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Trent Richardson is available.

[Image: 11998939_895798763847118_301698029578262...e=565DD9FB]

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
LB Jeff Luc was cut by Dolphins. I know we have Roach, but Luc was on alot of our radars back in the Mock Drafts.

And the Seahawks cut Kasen Williams. We tried signing him but he either couldn't pass a physical or preferred the Hawks. He played college ball at UW.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Barret Jones is available... Our center situation is pretty crappy if you weren't aware.
Reply/Quote