Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Hue on his way to Cincy - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Hue on his way to Cincy (/Thread-Hue-on-his-way-to-Cincy)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - The Real Deal - 11-13-2018

I’m not mad at any of this situation. The season was going the toilet anyways, so if it still does after these moves, it will be going down the same toilet.

So why not? What is there to lose at this point?

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - Nicomo Cosca - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 10:32 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.....this is Mike Clown and Mediocre Merv we are talking about here.

In regards to Horrible Hue.....just more cronyism and nepotism from this shit show.  Who can say they are shocked?  I had actually gotten some positive vibes from these guys over the off season.  How could I have been so gullible again?  Eff these clowns.  This is the loserest of all loser moves.  What a kick in the stones.

1 step forward and 2 back.

We couldn’t even enjoy Austin’s release for one damn day.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - Big Boss - 11-13-2018

Jesus Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiist.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - reuben.ahmed - 11-13-2018

"NEWS: #Bengals announce Hue Jackson will join coaching staff as Special Assistant to the Head Coach."

Hue is the assistant, to the regional manager.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - Au165 - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 10:38 AM)The Real Deal Wrote: I’m not mad at any of this situation. The season was going the toilet anyways, so if it still does after these moves, it will be going down the same toilet.

So why not? What is there to lose at this point?

Future seasons by establishing a succession plan from Marvin to Hue.

He's our next head coach.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - jj22 - 11-13-2018

Hoping there is still a chance it won't happen....

This is the succession plan playing out and we all should be frustrated with the idea that Hue is set to take over as HC.

Was it too much to ask for a full scale coaching search after 16 years?

But a HC with Hue's record is cheap and doesn't come around too often, so not surprised that the Browns are pouncing.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - BengalChris - 11-13-2018

Maybe Merv sees an opportunity to depart at the end of the year and wants his friend to have his job for next season.

(11-13-2018, 10:46 AM)BengalChris Wrote: Maybe Merv sees an opportunity to depart at the end of the year and wants his friend to have his job for next season.

Definitely not a maybe. And we wonder why people are a "fan" of this team no matter what. Hue Jackson was most recently 1-32.

There's no shame in disowning your "team" after 30 years of below mediocrity. They had their chance. It's not like they're our child.

It's not like we're hanging on to a super bowl ring, which would be different. Lol. The best we have is remember when Esiason went to the superbowl?

Similar to the feeling when you realize Jaws is almost 45 years old.

If one knew ownership was not in to win it, what is the purpose of being a "fan" of said team.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - lone bengal - 11-13-2018

Wyche Wrote:I wouldn't count my chickens before they hatch.....this is Mike Clown and Mediocre Merv we are talking about here.

In regards to Horrible Hue.....just more cronyism and nepotism from this shit show.  Who can say they are shocked?  I had actually gotten some positive vibes from these guys over the off season.  How could I have been so gullible again?  Eff these clowns.  This is the loserest of all loser moves.  What a kick in the stones.

Imagine if Marvin actually influenced the Bengals to hire Hue Jackson as the next head coach after he was gone.  That would be the ultimate power move ! Not only would Marvin have kept his job for 16 years without a playoff win but he could possibly influence who the Bengals next hire is. Maybe Hue could bring Marvin on his staff as a special consultant and we would be able to keep Marvin even longer. That would to the lowest of all loser moves. P.S. this is a joke kind of lol

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - HarleyDog - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 10:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 1 step forward and 2 back.

Amazing right? Equal to the sexiest woman alive walking up to you naked with that "I'm going to give you the ride of your life" look in her eyes, only to pull a pistol out of her butt crack and shoot you in the face.  Sad

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - WeezyBengal - 11-13-2018

Remember that time Hue tried to give up a first and a second round pick for AJ Mccaron?

(11-13-2018, 10:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Amazing right? Equal to the sexiest woman alive walking up to you naked with that "I'm going to give you the ride of your life" look in her eyes, only to pull a pistol out of her butt crack and shoot you in the face.  Sad

My girlfriend used to walk around the house naked, and I'd say put some clothes on, the neighbors can see you!

And I enjoyed removing her articles of clothing instead of her making it so easy for me. Little details of the intimacy of my past relationships are now on public display.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 10:36 AM)Au165 Wrote: Hue Jackson is now the special assistant to the head coach.....Here we go.

I knew it......

Boys, when he is named HC, I'm out.  At one time I was actually on board with him as our next HC......but after what I've seen, no way.

(11-13-2018, 11:01 AM)Wyche Wrote: I knew it......

Boys, when he is named HC, I'm out.  At one time I was actually on board with him as our next HC......but after what I've seen, no way.

You know it's coming.

(11-13-2018, 10:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: 1 step forward and 2 back.

No shit......good God Almighty.....

(11-13-2018, 10:41 AM)Au165 Wrote: Future seasons by establishing a succession plan from Marvin to Hue.

Sure what it seems like.  It's hard to fathom that even THEY are THIS dumb.

(11-13-2018, 10:50 AM)lone bengal Wrote: Imagine if Marvin actually influenced the Bengals to hire Hue Jackson as the next head coach after he was gone.  That would be the ultimate power move ! Not only would Marvin have kept  his job for 16 years without a playoff win but he could possibly influence who the Bengals next hire is. Maybe Hue could bring Marvin on his staff as a special consultant and we would be able to keep Marvin even longer. That would to the lowest of all loser moves. P.S. this is a joke kind of lol

Not so sure it's a joke!

(11-13-2018, 11:07 AM)Big Boss Wrote: You know it's coming.

My Sundays will be back to the glorious blackout days.....NASCAR if there's nothing else to do. :andy:

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - McC - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 11:10 AM)Wyche Wrote: No shit......good God Almighty.....

Sure what it seems like.  It's hard to fathom that even THEY are THIS dumb.

Not so sure it's a joke!

We do Back To The  Future in reverse--Ahead To The Past.

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - Benton - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 10:41 AM)Big Boss Wrote: He's our next head coach.

On the bright side, we'll probably never go winless. Hue knows how to kick the Browns' ass.

Mellow

Grammar side note, is it "Browns' ass" "Brown asses" or "Browns asses"?

RE: Hue on his way to Cincy - McC - 11-13-2018

Special Assistant to the Head Coach.

Must be comforting to know that no matter where you go or how badly you fail, you will always have a soft landing spot waiting for you.