Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' (/Thread-Marvin-It-s-ridiculous-and-sad)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - Bengalholic - 12-30-2018

At his postgame presser, Marvin said it was “ridiculous” and “sad” that his job status became the focus these past few weeks. Wouldn't talk about his future, only saying it would be handled tomorrow.

Presser Video

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - THE PISTONS - 12-30-2018

Yeah I watched that.

Being handled so soon seems to indicate that he's going to retire?

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - bfine32 - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 09:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: At his postgame presser, Marvin said it was “ridiculous” and “sad” that his job status became the focus these past few weeks. Wouldn't talk about his future, only saying it would be handled tomorrow.

Presser Video

He must read the forum

(12-30-2018, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He must read the forum

Yeah...how dare people question job security of a coach who is 0-7 in the playoff coming off of 3 losing seasons.

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - Socal Bengals fan - 12-30-2018

F u Marvin !! Enough Already

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - Gamma Ray Tan - 12-30-2018

Hey, I finally agree with Marvin....His job status IS Ridiculous and Sad. Has he been fired yet?

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - The Real Deal - 12-30-2018

Marvin or Hue.

Gross.

(12-30-2018, 09:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...how dare people question job security of a coach who is 0-7 in the playoff coming off of 3 losing seasons.

I'm just stoked there's another Marvin thread.

Of course folks should question. That doesn't stop the obsession from being ridiculous and sad. 

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - McC - 12-30-2018

Okay, Marvin. Now make another clueless statement.

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 09:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...how dare people question job security of a coach who is 0-7 in the playoff coming off of 3 losing seasons.

Apparently you've forgotten how the Mediocre Merv Militia works......squeal with glee at the glut of Andy Dalton threads, and relish in post after post in them all.  Then complain about Merv threads .Go figure. Mellow

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - bengalfan74 - 12-30-2018

It is ridiculous and sad that he's still here.

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - bengalfan74 - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Apparently you've forgotten how the Mediocre Merv Militia works......squeal with glee at the glut of Andy Dalton threads, and relish in post after post in them all.  Then complain about Merv threads .Go figure. Mellow

Ironic huh ?

What's pathetic and sad is that this bum still has a job here. GTFO Mediocre....not even that anymore.....I christen thee.....Loser Lewis.

(12-30-2018, 10:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ironic huh ?

Quite 

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - Bengalholic - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm just stoked there's another Marvin thread.

Of course folks should question. That doesn't stop the obsession from being ridiculous and sad. 

If you hate the Marvin threads so much, why do you make it a point to show up in just about every one of them?   Hmm

(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Apparently you've forgotten how the Mediocre Merv Militia works......squeal with glee at the glut of Andy Dalton threads, and relish in post after post in them all.  Then complain about Merv threads .Go figure. Mellow

Yep. And NEVER start a thread talking about how we haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years while most of the NFL have won 5+.

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - Atomic Orange - 12-30-2018

Oh i hate the guy. Amazing what 5 years can do to change a opinion.

(12-30-2018, 10:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you hate the Marvin threads so much, why do you make it a point to show up in just about every one of them?   Hmm

I like to stay active on the boards. 

FWIW, I don't hate them I just find them ridiculous and sad. 

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - michaelsean - 12-30-2018

Not exactly a unique thing to happen to change aches of poor teams.

RE: Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad' - McC - 12-30-2018

Marvin can't really be this dense, can he?