Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin: 'It's ridiculous and sad'
At his postgame presser, Marvin said it was “ridiculous” and “sad” that his job status became the focus these past few weeks. Wouldn't talk about his future, only saying it would be handled tomorrow.

Presser Video
Reply/Quote
Yeah I watched that.

Being handled so soon seems to indicate that he's going to retire?
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:54 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: At his postgame presser, Marvin said it was “ridiculous” and “sad” that his job status became the focus these past few weeks. Wouldn't talk about his future, only saying it would be handled tomorrow.

Presser Video

He must read the forum
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: He must read the forum

Yeah...how dare people question job security of a coach who is 0-7 in the playoff coming off of 3 losing seasons.
Reply/Quote
F u Marvin !! Enough Already
Reply/Quote
Hey, I finally agree with Marvin....His job status IS Ridiculous and Sad. Has he been fired yet?
Reply/Quote
Marvin or Hue.

Gross.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...how dare people question job security of a coach who is 0-7 in the playoff coming off of 3 losing seasons.

I'm just stoked there's another Marvin thread.

Of course folks should question. That doesn't stop the obsession from being ridiculous and sad. 

Reply/Quote
Okay, Marvin. Now make another clueless statement.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:57 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...how dare people question job security of a coach who is 0-7 in the playoff coming off of 3 losing seasons.

Apparently you've forgotten how the Mediocre Merv Militia works......squeal with glee at the glut of Andy Dalton threads, and relish in post after post in them all.  Then complain about Merv threads .Go figure. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It is ridiculous and sad that he's still here.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Apparently you've forgotten how the Mediocre Merv Militia works......squeal with glee at the glut of Andy Dalton threads, and relish in post after post in them all.  Then complain about Merv threads .Go figure. Mellow

Ironic huh ?
Reply/Quote
What's pathetic and sad is that this bum still has a job here. GTFO Mediocre....not even that anymore.....I christen thee.....Loser Lewis.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Ironic huh ?

Quite 

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm just stoked there's another Marvin thread.

Of course folks should question. That doesn't stop the obsession from being ridiculous and sad. 

If you hate the Marvin threads so much, why do you make it a point to show up in just about every one of them?   Hmm
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)Wyche Wrote: Apparently you've forgotten how the Mediocre Merv Militia works......squeal with glee at the glut of Andy Dalton threads, and relish in post after post in them all.  Then complain about Merv threads .Go figure. Mellow

Yep. And NEVER start a thread talking about how we haven't won a playoff game in 26+ years while most of the NFL have won 5+.
Reply/Quote
Oh i hate the guy. Amazing what 5 years can do to change a opinion.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:08 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: If you hate the Marvin threads so much, why do you make it a point to show up in just about every one of them?   Hmm

I like to stay active on the boards. 

FWIW, I don't hate them I just find them ridiculous and sad. 

Reply/Quote
Not exactly a unique thing to happen to change aches of poor teams.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Marvin can't really be this dense, can he?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote