Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Season MVP - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Season MVP (/Thread-Season-MVP)

Pages: 1 2 3

Season MVP - bfine32 - 12-30-2018

As you know your boy bfine likes to get interaction going in the forum. So despite a disappointing season we still need to name an MVP. Give me your pick and your reasons. Once done we'll create a thread with a poll.

Also any other awards you think should be awarded.

RE: Season MVP - Rubekahn29 - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 09:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As you know your boy bfine likes to get interaction going in the forum. So despite a disappointing season we still need to name an MVP. Give me your pick and your reasons. Once done we'll create a thread with a poll.

Also any other awards you think should be awarded.

Joe Mixon. I do not think there needs much explanation. Boyd is a close 2nd. Mixon is the AFC rushing leader while missing 2 games, a God awful offensive line, and no passing game to speak of the last 6 games of the season. 

RE: Season MVP - The Caped Crusader - 12-30-2018

Joe Mixon.

That's it.

RE: Season MVP - bengals73 - 12-30-2018

Joe Mixon .. Lead the AFC in rushing yards and has been a bright spot on this dismal season.

RE: Season MVP - motoarch - 12-30-2018

Mixon and it’s not even close so I won’t go into reasons.

RE: Season MVP - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-30-2018

(12-30-2018, 09:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Joe Mixon. I do not think there needs much explanation. Boyd is a close 2nd. Mixon is the AFC rushing leader while missing 2 games, a God awful offensive line, and no passing game to speak of the last 6 games of the season. 

Yeah....no need for a poll, this is the right answer.

RE: Season MVP - THE PISTONS - 12-30-2018

MVP: Mixon
Most Improved: Boyd
Rookie of the Year: Bates
Guy that I think has a bright future: Hubbard
Biggest Loss from Injury: Hard to really pin just 1 - Obviously Green...but I think Glasgow was a big loss.

RE: Season MVP - bengalhoel - 12-30-2018

MVP
The Steelers scoreboard
It ticked down to 0 and put to bed this miserable, shit storm of a season.

and Mixon.

RE: Season MVP - McC - 12-30-2018

Obviously Mixon. For the love of all that's holy, please put a line in front of him so we can see just how good he can be.

RE: Season MVP - Awful Llama - 12-30-2018

He's no ordinary Joe. Mixon's the one! Pity his numbers this year won't reflect his true ability. That'll just have to wait for next year.

RE: Season MVP - bengalfan74 - 12-30-2018

Mixon hands down

RE: Season MVP - Bengalholic - 12-30-2018

Joe Mixon - 1,464 yards from scrimmage the most by a Bengals back since 2006.

Also gotta love his passion:

RE: Season MVP - bfine32 - 12-30-2018

OK, apparently we're going to need more categories than MVP; although I did think Boyd with his 1000 yards and 7 TDs would get some love.

Who do we have for Defensive MVP?

I'm gonna go with the guy that I started a thread about earlier in the year. Shawn Williams:

102 tackles, 4 INTs, 1FF.

RE: Season MVP - Fan_in_Kettering - 12-30-2018

Joe Mixon all day. If the Bengals ever invest in an offensive line and hire a great offensive line coach, Joe Mixon will set rushing records which will never be broken.

RE: Season MVP - cinci4life - 12-30-2018

Mixon and it's not close.

(12-30-2018, 10:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Mixon all day.  If the Bengals ever invest in an offensive line and hire a great offensive line coach, Joe Mixon will set rushing records which will never be broken.

They've invested plenty in the Oline and hired the O line coach of on of the best in the NFL.

Of all the made up things that need to stop in the forum; this is among the top. 

RE: Season MVP - The Real Deal - 12-30-2018

Jeff Driskel for saving the Bengals and supplanting that wretched Andy Dalton.

RE: Season MVP - Destro - 12-30-2018

Mixon. Placing lower value on numbers, his passion and drive is what this team needs ( among 985 other things ).

RE: Season MVP - Whatever - 12-30-2018

Gotta say Joe Mixon.

(12-30-2018, 10:53 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Jeff Driskel for saving the Bengals and supplanting that wretched Andy Dalton.

Dude we get it. You don't need to mention it in every thread.