Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Season MVP
As you know your boy bfine likes to get interaction going in the forum. So despite a disappointing season we still need to name an MVP. Give me your pick and your reasons. Once done we'll create a thread with a poll.

Also any other awards you think should be awarded.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As you know your boy bfine likes to get interaction going in the forum. So despite a disappointing season we still need to name an MVP. Give me your pick and your reasons. Once done we'll create a thread with a poll.

Also any other awards you think should be awarded.

Joe Mixon. I do not think there needs much explanation. Boyd is a close 2nd. Mixon is the AFC rushing leader while missing 2 games, a God awful offensive line, and no passing game to speak of the last 6 games of the season. 
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon.

That's it.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon .. Lead the AFC in rushing yards and has been a bright spot on this dismal season.
Reply/Quote
Mixon and it’s not even close so I won’t go into reasons.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 09:58 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Joe Mixon. I do not think there needs much explanation. Boyd is a close 2nd. Mixon is the AFC rushing leader while missing 2 games, a God awful offensive line, and no passing game to speak of the last 6 games of the season. 

Yeah....no need for a poll, this is the right answer.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
MVP: Mixon
Most Improved: Boyd
Rookie of the Year: Bates
Guy that I think has a bright future: Hubbard
Biggest Loss from Injury: Hard to really pin just 1 - Obviously Green...but I think Glasgow was a big loss.
Reply/Quote
MVP
The Steelers scoreboard
It ticked down to 0 and put to bed this miserable, shit storm of a season.

and Mixon.
Reply/Quote
Obviously Mixon. For the love of all that's holy, please put a line in front of him so we can see just how good he can be.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
He's no ordinary Joe. Mixon's the one! Pity his numbers this year won't reflect his true ability. That'll just have to wait for next year.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Mixon hands down
Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon - 1,464 yards from scrimmage the most by a Bengals back since 2006.

Also gotta love his passion:

Reply/Quote
OK, apparently we're going to need more categories than MVP; although I did think Boyd with his 1000 yards and 7 TDs would get some love.

Who do we have for Defensive MVP?

I'm gonna go with the guy that I started a thread about earlier in the year. Shawn Williams:

102 tackles, 4 INTs, 1FF.

Reply/Quote
Joe Mixon all day. If the Bengals ever invest in an offensive line and hire a great offensive line coach, Joe Mixon will set rushing records which will never be broken.
Reply/Quote
Mixon and it's not close.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:46 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Joe Mixon all day.  If the Bengals ever invest in an offensive line and hire a great offensive line coach, Joe Mixon will set rushing records which will never be broken.

They've invested plenty in the Oline and hired the O line coach of on of the best in the NFL.

Of all the made up things that need to stop in the forum; this is among the top. 

Reply/Quote
Jeff Driskel for saving the Bengals and supplanting that wretched Andy Dalton.

Reply/Quote
Mixon. Placing lower value on numbers, his passion and drive is what this team needs ( among 985 other things ).
Reply/Quote
Gotta say Joe Mixon.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:53 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Jeff Driskel for saving the Bengals and supplanting that wretched Andy Dalton.

Dude we get it. You don't need to mention it in every thread. 

Reply/Quote