Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach (/Thread-Latest-Zac-Taylor-could-be-Bengals-new-head-coach)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Earendil - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:07 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Considering that Zampese was still our Offensive Coordinator during that game, tells me you know very little about this team. That was Zampese's last game. If you're going to make fun of someone, at least know your facts. 

HA!  If my 11 year old where here, he would yell "EXPOSED!!!!!!" Hilarious

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - McC - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:16 PM)Earendil Wrote: HA!  If my 11 year old where here, he would yell "EXPOSED!!!!!!" Hilarious

I take it he's nailed you with it a time or two.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - PhilHos - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:07 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Considering that Zampese was still our Offensive Coordinator during that game, tells me you know very little about this team. That was Zampese's last game. If you're going to make fun of someone, at least know your facts. 

Troll confirmed. Rep to you, sir.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2019

Thank you Rubekahn.

Give Trev the bitchslap.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - TrevBengal - 01-11-2019

Good call on zamp

Forgot he was there for the ravens and Texans 2017

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Bengalholic - 01-11-2019

Tyler Boyd on Zac Taylor:

"If that was the move, I’m fully committed to it. Who doesn’t want an offensive head coach. The things that they did out there, their offense is super explosive with the players they’ve got and we feel like we have guys that can equally match what they’ve got as well. For him to come in, with what they’ve done, I feel like that would probably be the best move for us. I’m pretty confident and fine with that decision." 

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Destro - 01-11-2019

Anticipating who will be the next coach is like being a kid waiting on Christmas morning when you know you've been an asshole all year.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Goncrazzy - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Tyler Boyd on Zac Taylor:

"If that was the move, I’m fully committed to it. Who doesn’t want an offensive head coach. The things that they did out there, their offense is super explosive with the players they’ve got and we feel like we have guys that can equally match what they’ve got as well. For him to come in, with what they’ve done, I feel like that would probably be the best move for us. I’m pretty confident and fine with that decision." 

Good find,  thanks for sharing.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:36 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Tyler Boyd on Zac Taylor:

Love it, should go a long ways in giving Boyd and extension then...

Guy was great for us this year, like our new Housh.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Bengalholic - 01-11-2019

From Paul Daugherty 
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2019/01/11/daugherty-zac-taylor-can-create-change-perceptions-bengals/2546462002/

'Zac Taylor has no idea what he’s walking into here. The Family will give Taylor a honeymoon. The fans will not. The skepticism is too deep for a majority of customers to write off a 7-9 rookie coaching year to the inexperience of youth. 

What is Taylor really going to need?

Exceptional assistant coaches. Respected coordinators, with deep ties around the league and sharp eyes for talent. Leaders in the locker room who will toe his line and sell his message. Taylor doesn’t arrive wearing a crown of earned respect. He has players very close to his age.'

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - PhilHos - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:44 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: From Paul Daugherty 
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/2019/01/11/daugherty-zac-taylor-can-create-change-perceptions-bengals/2546462002/

'Zac Taylor has no idea what he’s walking into here. The Family will give Taylor a honeymoon. The fans will not. The skepticism is too deep for a majority of customers to write off a 7-9 rookie coaching year to the inexperience of youth. 

I'm going to have to disagree with Paul here. As long as Taylor doesn't go 3-13 or worse in his first season, most of the fans will give him a chance. Especially if there's a perceived change in things like halftime adjustments, accountability, etc.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - MentalRage - 01-11-2019

How anyone can actually hate this hire I have no idea. The guy hasn't even signed papers yet and people are already bitching.

Sometimes I think people love to be miserable.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Atomic Orange - 01-11-2019

It really does kind of feel this is the final step to true Madden ball. A cool Si cover would have all of these young inexperienced "great minded" coaches on the sideline holding game controllers with real players on the field.

I am both excited and terrified of this direction.

(01-11-2019, 05:55 PM)MentalRage Wrote: How anyone can actually hate this hire I have no idea. The guy hasn't even signed papers yet and people are already bitching.

Sometimes I think people love to be miserable.

Has anyone actually said they 'hate it'? 

I've seen people say that Taylor isn't their first choice or they have concerns, but I haven't really seen any actual hate so far.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Earendil - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:18 PM)McC Wrote: I take it he's nailed you with it a time or two.

Once or twice... LMAO

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - McC - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:59 PM)Earendil Wrote: Once or twice... LMAO

Those are bitter pills to swallow too.  Trust me, I know.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - bambino5130 - 01-11-2019

I am very excited about the soon to be Zac Taylor hire.

Bengals fans wanted the complete opposite of Marvin as the next HC, and well that is exactly what we are getting in Zac Taylor.

I would take this 35 year old non proven HC with no experience, over the recycled bums of the available names that were out there.

Out with the old, in with the new: WHO DEY!!!

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - XenoMorph - 01-11-2019

now what if the media cant figure out what were doing cause we are doing both... Bieniemy as HC Taylor as OC his brother Talyor as TE Coach/offensive assistant

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - XenoMorph - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 05:58 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Has anyone actually said they 'hate it'? 

I've seen people say that Taylor isn't their first choice or they have concerns, but I haven't really seen any actual hate so far.

think hate was only reserved for in house canidate

(01-11-2019, 05:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I'm going to have to disagree with Paul here. As long as Taylor doesn't go 3-13 or worse in his first season, most of the fans will give him a chance. Especially if there's a perceived change in things like halftime adjustments, accountability, etc.

I think most of us know it will take some time. If we regress next year and don't show any improvement at all there will be backlash but if we improve in certain areas and are around .500 we will understand for the most part. We desperately needed a change around here and most would be willing to give Taylor a few years before we would start to get ancy.

The bottom line is now if we get into the Playoffs anything can happen.

With Marv it was an out every frickin' time.

(01-11-2019, 06:14 PM)bambino5130 Wrote: I am very excited about the soon to be Zac Taylor hire.

Bengals fans wanted the complete opposite of Marvin as the next HC, and well that is exactly what we are getting in Zac Taylor.

I would take this 35 year old non proven HC with no experience, over the recycled bums of the available names that were out there.

Out with the old, in with the new: WHO DEY!!!

Exactly the way i feel, very excited about the future now. He is the complete opposite of Marv, young, offensive minded, a great communicator and hopefully he can get our guys fired up cause Marv was never good at this. Think it will be very refreshing around here this year whether we make the Playoffs next year or not.

Think we will have a chance, just have to get the Line and LB's improved big time.

Taylor is a QB, he knows the only chance a QB has is to have a good O-line.