Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach (/Thread-Latest-Zac-Taylor-could-be-Bengals-new-head-coach)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Atomic Orange - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 06:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: now what if the media cant figure out what were doing cause we are doing both... Bieniemy as HC Taylor as OC his brother Talyor as TE Coach/offensive assistant

Now THAT...would be amazing. 

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 06:32 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: now what if the media cant figure out what were doing cause we are doing both... Bieniemy as HC Taylor as OC his brother Talyor as TE Coach/offensive assistant

Or Zac Taylor HC, Eric B. OC (officially), Waldron TE Coach

I mean they say Eric B. didn't call the plays that was Andy, maybe he wants to on his old team...

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - PhilHos - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 06:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Or Zac Taylor HC, Eric B. OC (officially), Waldron TE Coach

I mean they say Eric B. didn't call the plays that was Andy, maybe he wants to on his old team...

I don't think that's allowed because Eric B. isn't moving up. He can't make a lateral move unless his contract is up or he was fired.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - HuDey - 01-11-2019

I don’t expect miracles out of the new HC right off the bat, and I think that we will have to go through a rebuilding period before we can become legitimate contenders. The question is will he try to squeeze something out of this group for a season or two, or will he make moves to begin the rebuild immediately.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Nati#1 - 01-11-2019

I hope this is true. This guy is a winner.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - mikey6866 - 01-11-2019

OMG Why are people buying into Foles again. Year after year people want to make Osweiler or Keenam or Foles a starting QB. Its a terrible idea, none of them are good QB's...if we pick up Foles were screwed. Stick with Andy and draft a guy. Shoot Id much rather take a huge gamble at #11 on Kyler Murray than get involved with picking up Foles.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - The Real Deal - 01-12-2019

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Shake n Blake - 01-12-2019

(01-11-2019, 04:37 PM)Synric Wrote: Consultant.

Kinda depressing fact: this possible consultant has 3 more playoff wins than Marvin during the Marv-era...and he hasn't been a HC since 2005.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Tiger Teeth - 01-12-2019

ESPN is reporting Zach Taylor is taking the HC job once their season ends. Saw it at the bottom of the screen while watching a basketball game.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - WhodeyRay - 01-12-2019

I am very excited for a new coach but the hunt for the next McVay makes me nervous. The guy wasnt even a NFL coordinator and at UC as a coordinator he was not good. It seem like I could get a HC interview because I use the same toilet paper as McVay. I hope the young guy does a great job and I will fully support him until proven wrong but there is one McVay and I hope this does not turn out like the Belichick coaching tree of unsuccessfully head coaches.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - masonbengals fan - 01-12-2019

Can't wait to get started with a new coaching regime.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - SunsetBengal - 01-12-2019

(01-12-2019, 04:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: ESPN is reporting Zach Taylor is taking the HC job once their season ends.  Saw it at the bottom of the screen while watching a basketball game.

Yep, seen it on both ESPN and NFLN today.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-12-2019

(01-11-2019, 07:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't think that's allowed because Eric B. isn't moving up. He can't make a lateral move unless his contract is up or he was fired.

I think you are right, my bad.

(01-11-2019, 08:47 PM)mikey6866 Wrote: OMG Why are people buying into Foles again. Year after year people want to make Osweiler or Keenam or Foles a starting QB. Its a terrible idea, none of them are good QB's...if we pick up Foles were screwed. Stick with Andy and draft a guy. Shoot Id much rather take a huge gamble at #11 on Kyler Murray than get involved with picking up Foles.

Whatever Mikey. The dude was great last year and he might just do it again. Clutch is clutch and we have never had it. I don't find it to be a terrible idea at the thought of bringing in a QB that can will us to a Championship.

(01-12-2019, 01:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote:

So Eric B is out of the picture...

(01-12-2019, 04:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: ESPN is reporting Zach Taylor is taking the HC job once their season ends. Saw it at the bottom of the screen while watching a basketball game.

Great news.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - bonesaw - 01-12-2019

I heard Zac Taylor's interview went like this...
Zac: You guys are dumb as shit for not keeping Whitworth
Katie: You're hired

Big Whit is accosting Cowboys left n right.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Tomkat - 01-13-2019

Did I see McVay calling offensive plays for the Rams, tonight? If so... what does Zac Taylor do, exactly?

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Nicomo Cosca - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 02:57 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Did I see McVay calling offensive plays for the Rams, tonight? If so... what does Zac Taylor do, exactly?

QB coach

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - bengalhoel - 01-13-2019

(01-11-2019, 06:01 PM)McC Wrote: Those are bitter pills to swallow too.  Trust me, I know.

I remember before internet and google came along you could just pretend like you know facts to look smart to your kids. Now they know if your wrong in seconds thanks to technology. Sigh miss the good old days.

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 03:47 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: I remember before internet and google came along you could just pretend like you know facts to look smart to your kids. Now they know if your wrong in seconds thanks to technology. Sigh miss the good old days.

Tell them they are only as smart as their dumb phone...

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - Sled21 - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 02:57 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Did I see McVay calling offensive plays for the Rams, tonight?  If so... what does Zac Taylor do, exactly?

Evidently, Katie.... Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious (what, too soon???)

RE: Latest: Zac Taylor could be Bengals new head coach - The Real Deal - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 02:57 AM)Tomkat Wrote: Did I see McVay calling offensive plays for the Rams, tonight? If so... what does Zac Taylor do, exactly?

Is there a single QB coach in the league that calls plays?

I thought their job was to coach the QB’s.