Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Big Whit wins a playoff game - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Big Whit wins a playoff game (/Thread-Big-Whit-wins-a-playoff-game)

Pages: 1 2

Big Whit wins a playoff game - Trademark - 01-13-2019

He has at least broken the playoff drought streak. Congrats Big Whit. Miss you in Cincy man

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - BFritz21 - 01-13-2019

Happy for him. He's nothing but class.

I hope he can win the big one!

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - JumboTron - 01-13-2019

Pretty cool seeing McVay give Whit a game ball in the locker room. The whole team going nuts for him. He definitely deserves it.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - NATI BENGALS - 01-13-2019

Super glad for Whit. I was rooting for a Rams lose only so we could see whats up with our new coaches. But now I want them to win it all. I think a Super Bowl adds a lot to his career, maybe pushing him over the top to the HoF.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Lionel Hutz - 01-13-2019

Sad that the best we have as bengal fans is vicariously celebrating a playoff win with a player who forgot about this franchise years ago.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Nicomo Cosca - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 04:49 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Sad that the best we have as bengal fans is vicariously celebrating a playoff win with a player who forgot about this franchise years ago.

Yep. Kind of feels like salt in the wound to see such a longtime Bengal doing so well on another team.

I mean, I guess good for him, but I just can’t get too excited over stuff like this. I root for the laundry.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - TheUberHuber - 01-13-2019

He was fun to watch and played lights out. He was making some great blocks in the run game. But man those uniforms are awful.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Nicomo Cosca - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 06:29 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: He was fun to watch and played lights out. He was making some great blocks in the run game. But man those uniforms are awful.

They really are. Yellow never a good idea for uniforms. Such an eyesore.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - bengalhoel - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 04:49 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Sad that the best we have as bengal fans is vicariously celebrating a playoff win with a player who forgot about this franchise years ago.

I dont cheer for anyone who doesnt play for the Bengals to win anything. Once you are no longer part of this team you are the enemy.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - grampahol - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 04:49 AM)Lionel Hutz Wrote: Sad that the best we have as bengal fans is vicariously celebrating a playoff win with a player who forgot about this franchise years ago.

Which is kind of like saying, Hey! My ex gf found a guy with a bigger pecker than mine! (not tough to do in my case..I'm built like Mighty Mouse! and about the same age)

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Mickeypoo - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 06:29 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: He was fun to watch and played lights out. He was making some great blocks in the run game. But man those uniforms are awful.

That's funny!  My son and I were saying how much we like their uniforms.  :)

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - grampahol - 01-13-2019

Can I be the only Bengals fan who doesn't get pumped about former Bengals? 

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Sled21 - 01-13-2019

Nope, I was rooting against the Rams and Whitworth. Screw him.....

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - masonbengals fan - 01-13-2019

I'm rooting for him.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Toy Cannon - 01-13-2019

I found myself rooting for former Bengals after they moved on to other teams.

If they tolerated working for Mike and Marvin for several years, without complaining too much, I want them to have nice things in later life.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Stewy - 01-13-2019

His franchise forgot about him first...

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - SunsetBengal - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 11:59 AM)Stewy Wrote: His franchise forgot about him first...

Agreed.  Whitworth played on hell of a ballgame, I'm happy for him.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - McC - 01-13-2019

Happy for Whit. As much as I'd love to see him get a ring, I just can't root for that because i selfishly wanna get our thing up and running.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - Sled21 - 01-13-2019

(01-13-2019, 10:37 AM)Toy Cannon Wrote: I found myself rooting for former Bengals after they moved on to other teams.

If they tolerated working for Mike and Marvin for several years, without complaining too much, I want them to have nice things in later life.

I root for players that leave here because they are not resigned, like Ryan Hewitt, Margun Hunt, etc. If a player is offered a deal here and chooses to go elsewhere, ala Whit, Jones, etc, then screw them.... I hope their careers falter. Everytime I saw Dalton get creamed because of Oggie, I blame Whit.

RE: Big Whit wins a playoff game - bengalfan74 - 01-13-2019

I'm happy for Big Whit and wish him well.