Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! (/Thread-Whitworth-and-Taylor-going-to-the-Super-Bowl)

Pages: 1 2

Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - THE PISTONS - 01-20-2019

I remember when Whitworth signed with the Rams, people talked about how the Bengals had a brighter future than the Rams and here 2 years later he's headed to the SB.

It shows how quickly things can change in the NFL.

Well deserved Whitworth!

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - GodFather - 01-20-2019

So happy for Whit, he had such heart and dedication here. He deserves it all...

Bengals bungling it up and not re-signing him is the best thing that ever happened to Whit.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - THE PISTONS - 01-20-2019

Absolutely. While I wish guys win here, I really enjoyed seeing guys like Dillon go to the Patriots and win a SB too.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Essex Johnson - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Absolutely. While I wish guys win here, I really enjoyed seeing guys like Dillon go to the Patriots and win a SB too.

Great for him please send gifts to Referees might be one of the worst miss calls ever in division championships, OMG

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - THE PISTONS - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great for him please send gifts to Referees might be one of the worst miss calls ever in division championships, OMG

Yeah that guy just put his head down and tackled the WR.

I do have to say, in real-time I didn't think it was that bad. Then they showed the replays and it was terrible.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Awful Llama - 01-20-2019

Congrats to Whit on his newly-minted conference championship ring. Now, go get the real bling.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - McC - 01-20-2019

Yeah great. Kudos. All that. But shit. Two more waiting weeks. Agony.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Atomic Orange - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great for him please send gifts to Referees might be one of the worst miss calls ever in division championships, OMG

Bounty Gate

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - jj22 - 01-20-2019

Whit got the last laugh, like so many other Bengals who have escaped. Hopefully those days are over, and Bengal players legacy's are made in postseasons here from here on out.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - jason - 01-20-2019

To hell with Whitworth and the rest of the Rams...

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Synric - 01-20-2019

This belongs in the "Around the NFL" section.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Housh - 01-20-2019

Tired of having to watch other teams to see players i love succeed

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - BonnieBengal - 01-20-2019

He's going, but only due to the worst officiating in the history of the NFL.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - grampahol - 01-20-2019

I've said it before so I'll say it again. Once any player moves on to another team I don't care about them. They ARE the competition and no longer our team members. They can fall off the edge of the planet for all I care.  I'm somewhat happy for him as a person, but whether he wins a ring or not? I could care less.. Hell, anyone can go to a jeweler and have a ring made. Am I supposed to be proud of someone else's jewelry? Hint: I'm not.. I'm only happy for them if they win with the Bengals and not other teams. 

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - masonbengals fan - 01-20-2019

Happy for Whit. But I sure will be glad when we can get started with our own team build.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-20-2019

I don't get the hate for Whit....he was a true professional and GREAT teammate here. Congrats to Whit, and our future HC.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Joelist - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 08:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: He's going, but only due to the worst officiating in the history of the NFL.

Exactly. 

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Nicomo Cosca - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 09:10 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I don't get the hate for Whit....he was a true professional and GREAT teammate here. Congrats to Whit, and our future HC.

I certainly don’t hate Whit, or even begrudge him for wanting out of here when we drafted the bust twins, but ex-Bengals succeeding elsewhere does very little for me.

Plus, LA was gifted that game. Officiating like that is just one of many reasons the NFL will never be my favorite sports league.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - bengalfan74 - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 09:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: I don't get the hate for Whit....he was a true professional and GREAT teammate here. Congrats to Whit, and our future HC.

I don't get it either ? It's not like he was flying the bird when he left.

RE: Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl! - Wyche'sWarrior - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 09:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I certainly don’t hate Whit, or even begrudge him for wanting out of here when we drafted the bust twins, but ex-Bengals succeeding elsewhere does very little for me.

Plus, LA was gifted that game. Officiating like that is just one of many reasons the NFL will never be my favorite sports league.

Most players, I don't care, but Whit is another animal, at least for me.

Yes, horrible no call, no question. I've pointed that out in several threads.