Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitworth and Taylor going to the Super Bowl!
I remember when Whitworth signed with the Rams, people talked about how the Bengals had a brighter future than the Rams and here 2 years later he's headed to the SB.

It shows how quickly things can change in the NFL.

Well deserved Whitworth!
Reply/Quote
So happy for Whit, he had such heart and dedication here. He deserves it all...

Bengals bungling it up and not re-signing him is the best thing that ever happened to Whit.
Reply/Quote
Absolutely. While I wish guys win here, I really enjoyed seeing guys like Dillon go to the Patriots and win a SB too.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Absolutely. While I wish guys win here, I really enjoyed seeing guys like Dillon go to the Patriots and win a SB too.

Great for him please send gifts to Referees might be one of the worst miss calls ever in division championships, OMG
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great for him please send gifts to Referees might be one of the worst miss calls ever in division championships, OMG

Yeah that guy just put his head down and tackled the WR.

I do have to say, in real-time I didn't think it was that bad. Then they showed the replays and it was terrible.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Whit on his newly-minted conference championship ring. Now, go get the real bling.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Yeah great. Kudos. All that. But shit. Two more waiting weeks. Agony.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:34 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Great for him please send gifts to Referees might be one of the worst miss calls ever in division championships, OMG

Bounty Gate

Reply/Quote
Whit got the last laugh, like so many other Bengals who have escaped. Hopefully those days are over, and Bengal players legacy's are made in postseasons here from here on out.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
To hell with Whitworth and the rest of the Rams...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
This belongs in the "Around the NFL" section.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Tired of having to watch other teams to see players i love succeed
Reply/Quote
He's going, but only due to the worst officiating in the history of the NFL.
Reply/Quote
I've said it before so I'll say it again. Once any player moves on to another team I don't care about them. They ARE the competition and no longer our team members. They can fall off the edge of the planet for all I care.  I'm somewhat happy for him as a person, but whether he wins a ring or not? I could care less.. Hell, anyone can go to a jeweler and have a ring made. Am I supposed to be proud of someone else's jewelry? Hint: I'm not.. I'm only happy for them if they win with the Bengals and not other teams. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Happy for Whit. But I sure will be glad when we can get started with our own team build.
Reply/Quote
I don't get the hate for Whit....he was a true professional and GREAT teammate here. Congrats to Whit, and our future HC.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 08:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: He's going, but only due to the worst officiating in the history of the NFL.

Exactly. 
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 09:10 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: I don't get the hate for Whit....he was a true professional and GREAT teammate here. Congrats to Whit, and our future HC.

I certainly don’t hate Whit, or even begrudge him for wanting out of here when we drafted the bust twins, but ex-Bengals succeeding elsewhere does very little for me.

Plus, LA was gifted that game. Officiating like that is just one of many reasons the NFL will never be my favorite sports league.

Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 09:10 PM)Wyche Wrote: I don't get the hate for Whit....he was a true professional and GREAT teammate here. Congrats to Whit, and our future HC.

I don't get it either ? It's not like he was flying the bird when he left.
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2019, 09:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I certainly don’t hate Whit, or even begrudge him for wanting out of here when we drafted the bust twins, but ex-Bengals succeeding elsewhere does very little for me.

Plus, LA was gifted that game. Officiating like that is just one of many reasons the NFL will never be my favorite sports league.

Most players, I don't care, but Whit is another animal, at least for me.

Yes, horrible no call, no question. I've pointed that out in several threads.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote