Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Looking for a Ced jersey? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Looking for a Ced jersey? (/Thread-Looking-for-a-Ced-jersey)

Pages: 1 2

Looking for a Ced jersey? - bfine32 - 05-16-2015

One of the 1st sites where I saw that they have our #1 Draft pick. Also have a Hawk:

http://www.jennyloopnfljerseys.ru/nfl-elite-jerseys-elite-cincinnati-bengals-c-1949_612_618.html

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - Bengal Dude - 05-16-2015

I'd be interested if they had a Fisher jersey.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - TommyBoy - 05-16-2015

Are those replica jerseys? Because those are cheap as hell.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - milksheikh - 05-16-2015

I need to get a Hill jersey soon..

I got a Dalton & Maualuga jersey as of now.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - SunsetBengal - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 05:44 PM)TommyBoy Wrote: Are those replica jerseys? Because those are cheap as hell.

Who cares? I bought a replica Geno jersey, made by Nike, complete with NFLPA endorsement, for $50.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - milksheikh - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 05:44 PM)TommyBoy Wrote: Are those replica jerseys? Because those are cheap as hell.

I was wondering why they were so cheap Big Grin

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - bfine32 - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 05:43 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: I'd be interested if they had a Fisher jersey.

I was actually looking for a Dawson, but I went with the Gray Kirkpatrick, White Hill, and Black Geno

These jerseys are Chinese knock off jerseys, that's why they're so cheap. Some people have had major problems with the knock offs while others deem them better. I got my wife a Seahawks one and we compared them to an official one, we saw no difference. The Bengals are trickier because the knock offs tend to ha e different shades of orange.

(05-16-2015, 05:55 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I was actually looking for a Dawson, but I went with the Gray Kirkpatrick, White Hill, and Black Geno

How much was shipping?

They get you with the shipping ($20). So I got 3 jerseys for just under $90. Word of advice: if you order do not pay via Western Union or use your bankcard.

I have a separate charge card I use for purchases such as these alone.

(05-16-2015, 05:58 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: How much was shipping?

$20 until you get to 10 items; then free

(05-16-2015, 06:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: $20 until you get to 10 items; then free

Have you ordered from them before?

(05-16-2015, 06:09 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Have you ordered from them before?

They are all the same; however, I have order from this particular site before. We have ordered numerous Jerseys for Jersey Friday at work and have only had one Jersey that was incorrect (actually got a very small Abercrombie female T-Shirt) and one that was damaged. Keep in mind IF they do get it wrong you are not getting a "refund". You will get a free jersey on your next order. Quality varies; although, we've never gotten one that we were not impressed with (except the 2 mentioned earlier)

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - leonardfan40 - 05-16-2015

Thanks for the link bfine! I have not bought a knock off in a few years, but when I did i bought 2 Bengals jerseys (Maualuga, C. Johnson), and a Blue Jackets blank jersey and loved all of them. I searched this site and it seems to have good reviews and a lot of options. I spent a good amount of time looking through it and finding all kinds of Bengals, Reds, and Buckeyes stuff. Had a cart with 6 items and it was only gonna cost me $115...then I figured I'd better check my bank account and decided I should wait a couple of weeks to pull the trigger as spare cash is not plentiful at the moment. I will definitely be ordering in the next few weeks though so if anyone buys from there and gets their items in the next few weeks please report back here with a review. Pictures would be awesome too if you do ThumbsUp

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - Sovereign Nation - 05-16-2015

I am not a huge fan of player jersey's. I got a customized one with my last name on it.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - Gamma Ray Tan - 05-16-2015

I've been itching for a new jersey, but I'm waiting until they change uniforms again. I know as soon as I buy the current one, the next day they will announce new uniforms.

(05-16-2015, 09:24 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: I've been itching for a new jersey, but I'm waiting until they change uniforms again. I know as soon as I buy the current one, the next day they will announce new uniforms.

In 2010 I bought a Chad, T.O., and Carson Jersey.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - BURROWorBUST - 05-16-2015

(05-16-2015, 09:17 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: I am not a huge fan of player jersey's.  I got a customized one with my last name on it.

Same here. with #68

If they change jerseys, and I hope they do soon, I'll do another custom one. I've gone through Palmer,Chad, Ocho, Maualuga, and Dalton. It was getting ridiculous.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - jason - 05-17-2015

Who the hell buys O lineman jerseys? Browns fans do but they don't have a whole lot of choices. For years their best player was the KR.

RE: Looking for a Ced jersey? - bfine32 - 05-18-2015

(05-17-2015, 01:07 PM)jason Wrote: Who the hell buys O lineman jerseys?  Browns fans do but they don't have a whole lot of choices.  For years their best player was the KR.

My favorite Jersey is a Mitchell & Ness #78