Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium (/Thread-Paul-Brown-Stadium-is-the-only-stadium)

Pages: 1 2

Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - bfine32 - 01-29-2019

to have this inside their facility.....

Anyone know what it is?

Found out today on Sirius NFL

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - J24 - 01-29-2019

An indoor practice facility that really is a basketball court with some Astro turf on it.

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - Benton - 01-29-2019

Asbestos?

Mellow

Just kidding. No idea.

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - bfine32 - 01-29-2019

Hint...the discussion was with Dr Chao

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - BengalsRocker - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 09:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hint...the discussion was with Dr Chao

A big orange and black striped B that some people rant about??

[Image: th?id=OIP.JFCF8B3p5QUHHrXjIWpS8AEsDD&pid...=253&h=165]

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - JumboTron - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 09:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hint...the discussion was with Dr Chao

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - jason - 01-29-2019

Mostly empty seats?

Ok. The answer is going to be ironic given the bad rap our Medical staff gets.

The answer is (drum roll please)..........an MRI Scanner

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - jason - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ok. The answer is going to be ironic given the bad rap our Medical staff gets.

They bought it for Eifert didn't they,?

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - 804 fan - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 09:40 PM)Benton Wrote: Asbestos?

Mellow

Just kidding. No idea.
Hilarious Hilarious good one Hilarious

(01-29-2019, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: They bought it for Eifert didn't they,?

Nah, I think they just named it after him: "The Tyler Eifert MRI Scanner"

Also, in typical Mikey fashion he's found a way to turn a buck with this. It's open to the Public (obviously with medical referral) to the public 6 days a week. I wonder how much he gets from the insurance companies. 

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 09:51 PM)JumboTron Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

(01-29-2019, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: They bought it for Eifert didn't they,?

LMAO!!!

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - BengalsRocker - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 09:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Ok. The answer is going to be ironic given the bad rap our Medical staff gets.

[Image: apple_box_reflector_inside_view_online-600x467.jpg]

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - jfkbengals - 01-29-2019

I knew where it was before Dr. Chao stated it.

It was highly touted when the stadium opened that it was the first stadium to have one, but I would have assumed most would have them by now.

Miller made a good point though that if you need an MRI you are probably not returning to the game anyway.

The thing I did not know until Dr. Chao said it was the fact that the machine is used 6 days a week publicly as they run a clinic out of the stadium, and then it is closed on Sunday for the teams only.

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - BrownAssClown - 01-29-2019

Yea, I was in that machine right before the season started, it's a little ProScan Imaging office in the back of PBS. Nicest MRI machine in Cincinnati, big and has lights inside and plays music. They give you the "VIP" treatment too. You park just a few feet behind the stadium and walk up to a big garage-like door and a guard from an inside office calls someone to pick you up in a covered golf cart. You ride into the bowels of PBS until you get to the doors of the office. Inside the office you see pics of the Bengals, some autographed. When your MRI is finished they call your "driver" and they take you back to the rear parking lot. Pretty nice, what wasn't nice was that the MRI showed I had 3 bulging disc in my lower back.

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - Destro - 01-29-2019

Dallas has one too. It doesn't really do much, since they take so long anyway, it's not like a player is likely to be stripped, run through the MRI, have them processed, read and deemed ok or not to play the rest of the game. Once most orthopedic tests are done, hands on, they are pretty sure if your day is done or not.

(01-29-2019, 11:24 PM)Destro Wrote: Dallas has one too. It doesn't really do much, since they take so long anyway, it's not like a player is likely to be stripped, run through the MRI, have them processed, read and deemed ok or not to play the rest of the game. Once most orthopedic tests are done, hands on, they are pretty sure if your day is done or not.

Perhaps the goal is not to get them back on the field; but to get a picture as soon as possible/diagnoses.

As to Dallas: I can only go by what DR Chao said; as I had no clue prior to today. 

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - J24 - 01-29-2019

It probably has more to do with PBS being the Bengals practice facility as well as it's stadium. Most teams have them at different sites.

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - BengalFanInNJ - 01-30-2019

Do they let other teams use it if one of their players gets hurt? I can see Mikey sending them a bill a week later.

RE: Paul Brown Stadium is the only stadium - I_C_DeadPeople - 01-30-2019

Daily scans for Mikey's brain....