Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: Around the NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Around-the-NFL)
+--- Thread: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF (/Thread-Marvin-to-Broadcast-Booth-for-AAF)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - BengalsRocker - 02-10-2019

I'm not gonna watch but this is what I envision him with...

[Image: th?id=OIP.S78b5ZKLcUFDgbXfhB803wHaHa&pid...=300&h=300]

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - StoneTheCrow - 02-10-2019

Skip your sleeping pills for a night. You’ll snooze good.

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - Interceptor - 02-11-2019

"So Marv, what do you think of the effort for the winning team to get a last-minute score to win the game?"

Marv: "They did some good things."

"How about the losing team giving up that last score?"

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - McC - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 11:47 AM)Interceptor Wrote: "So Marv, what do you think of the effort for the winning team to get a last-minute score to win the game?"

"How about the losing team giving up that last score?"

Right on, except you forgot one thing--"They just have to play better."

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - Interceptor - 02-11-2019

(02-11-2019, 03:58 PM)McC Wrote: Right on, except you forgot one thing--"They just have to play better."

"As a formal NFL coach, what golden piece of advice do you have for the losing side?"

Marv: "They just have to play better."

Oh yeah, you're right....

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - grampahol - 02-14-2019

(02-10-2019, 10:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Mettenberger was a guy a lot of fans wanted drafted a while back and i believe he went to the Titans...at least he played for them for a while. 

The Bengals guy is Christian Hackenberg. He played earlier today for Memphis. Didn't look too great in the time i was watching it.

I always wondered how Hackenberg ever got drafted in the first place. He wasn't very good with Penn St and even worse in the NFL.. 

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - McC - 02-14-2019

(02-14-2019, 03:59 AM)grampahol Wrote: I always wondered how Hackenberg ever got drafted in the first place. He wasn't very good with Penn St and even worse in the NFL.. 

Wasn't he really good as a freshman then kinda went backwards from there?

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - Awful Llama - 02-16-2019

Merv must have looked at last weeks tape. He's more animated today, more personable. Also, smiling a bit, too. Some definite improvement over last week's performance.

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - McC - 02-16-2019

(02-16-2019, 06:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Merv must have looked at last weeks tape.  He's more animated today, more personable.  Also, smiling a bit, too.  Some definite improvement over last week's performance.

That's good to hear.  I like what I heard from him in the studio.  And I definitely wish him well.  He seems to have a future in one or the other.

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - grampahol - 02-23-2019

(02-14-2019, 09:07 AM)McC Wrote: Wasn't he really good as a freshman then kinda went backwards from there?

Nah, just played against weak teams I think.. IDK, but I was never impressed.. 

RE: Marvin to Broadcast Booth for AAF - grampahol - 02-23-2019

So....I guess the unasked question is when will the board have a separate AAF board or will it?